Reviews for Into the Night
Sinfully Addicted chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I think that that was one of the best chapters I have ever had the pleasure of reading, the plot was great and I truly feel sorry for Severus. Why was Harry in a borrowed body? Was he always there like Snape searching for his soulmate? Did he have a dream too? Thanks for an engaging read.

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
RosesAreForever23 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Aww, that ending was sad, but I wanna read the next chapter; it was great! I feel bad for Severus...
phoenix509 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was amazing! And if you haven't written or started on a sequel yet, then you should. like, you can have severus ending up going to a muggle bar or club to get completely hammered and he sees Harry dancing and recognizes him. Or, something like that...I don't know...Anyway, awesome story! _
mary chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
OH please oh please make a sequal to this it is a brilliant story and i really really want to know what happens after! i mean does he find out who his mate was and if so what does he think! please please write a sequal i really want to know! O_O
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This was really good. I really liked it. Maybe if you do a sequel it could be something like Harry uses his magic to block the connection that is between him and Snape, but since it's so strong Snape still feels flashes of it when they're near each other, and slowly figures out who's its coming from. Just a thought.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Something that might spark an idea: I like happy endings? :P
PikuPow chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Really really sweet !

I really hope for more !
Lonecannan chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I would love to read a sequal to this story. the amount of detail and emotion that went into this story just leaves me begging for more. you are a very talented writer.
luvbiwal chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
It's too yummy and incomplete not to have a sequel. Will try to think of some suggestions.
hpotterfan2047 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Please do a sequel. This was so good. But for the sequel, I want harry and severus to get together. like him find out who harry really was. idk. but please do one
anastasia87 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
this is beautiful! write a sequel please?
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
NO! How could you end it like that? This is soo not M-material. *pouts* :( I wanna know what happens next. It is soo not over.
Basill chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Perhaps if you write a sequel you can have Snape find out that Harry is... well a boy by him working or something and Snape goes into his restaurant or at a reunion at Hogwarts, Really I don't have any more ideas, I only know that I wish you would write a sequel. :)
Strawberry Danger chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
can i has lots of angst and twists, the a happy ending?
Tenshi no Mugen chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Sequel, sequel, SEQUEL! This story needs a conclusion! Love the twist on gender switch!