Reviews for Taken By the Tide
Deadlyfox17 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
First comment. I'll read your story after I say something about your deviantart pics.I love the pics about Kyd Wykkyd and one I love out of all of them is "The Kiss",and I also read that you making a story about it and I don't see it.I was looking forward to reading it.:(i'm sad I got to say,you are creative,very me read your story right . KYD WYKKYD and RAVEN FOREVER!
yooniessi chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
Love the friendship between BB/Rae. Sad for Eva though, super glad for Raven :D

Very interesting overall.
ziandra chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
OMG!

Best story EVER!

You did a wonderful job.
ziandra chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
I'm almost crying from excitement.

You're doing a great job.
ziandra chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
So good.

Sorry I didn't update before, but I was in too much of a hurry to read the next chapter. I made my self review this chapter.

The plot is interesting and good. I've never found a story like this one before. Good job on originality.

I'll keep reading and make myself review every now and then.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
Wow. Great job. The ending feels rushed, but really, the rest of the story was touching and suspenseful at the same time.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Very intriguing beginning. I can't wait to read more!
New york Mike chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
I loved it but i feel there should have been more to the neding but it was a good storyy ]
ShadowS0UL chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Bittersweet. Well done, I'm just gonna go cry in a corner now.
person chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
Hope u updte soon
New york Mike chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
My od this is good better then novelas my mom watches lol Cant wait till the next chapter
New york Mike chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
This is really good,hopefully raven goees back to her body
New york Mike chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
I had a heart attack when Aqualad said i found her omffggggg i sound llike a girly girl lol this is and awesome story
New york Mike chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
Woah intense i feel awful for her and thats not even her mother,it made my stomatch chapter though.
New york Mike chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
This is very interesting i teally want to know what happend to both the girls or if The real Eva is alive