Reviews for Dessertion
evil-pink-robot chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This...this is brilliant possibly one of the best fics I've ever read. Do you mind if I promote it on twitter?
Naie Black chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
"Your little – whatever – is gonna worship the ground you walk on." Until they don't.

Truer words have never been spoken (or written a guess)
Eternal She-Wolf chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This is all kinds of adorable - you captured both Dean's not-quite-awkwardness-yet-awesomeness-with-kids and his thought process very well. And also, kudos on portraying a kid accurately! That's one of the most difficult things to do, and you pulled it off without a hitch.

I would desperately love a sequel - Sam and Dean go through that town again a couple of years later (I'm picturing season one or two but if you do write it, anything's fine) and Callie catches sight of Dean and launches herself at him. Sam's confused, and Dean's glad to see her, but also very nervous about Sam finding out about the incident. Unfortunately, Callie's chatting away a mile an hour, and it all tumbles out as she tells Dean how she's an awesome big sister and her little sibling loves her so much.
oh-snap-it's-her chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was adorable, plain and simple. You have a great interpretation of Dean's character, and the way Callie spoke actually sounded like a six year old, which is tough to do. Kudos to you.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Nice.
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Cute! Dean is surprisingly good with kids, isn't he? The ending thought was adorable. Of course he loves chocolate frosting. Hehe.
E339 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
A great story. It feels light and happy even though there's some heaviness underneath. Love the cupcake, chocolate frosting thing, absolutely brilliant!

A job well done!
irezel chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
OH MY GOD. DEEP STUFF IS DEEP. he misses SAAAAAAAAm. *crieeeees*
feyathene chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh, that was adorable! Poor Dean! A nice glimpse into the goings on of when Sam was at Stanford. )
DaughterofLuthien chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
SO. ADORABLE. Ugh. Seriously, Dean with kids is the best, and you wrote Callie really well. I think I know six-year-olds exactly like that...

There was so much cute in this, and I LOVED the parallels to Sam and Dean, though I didn't figure out it was pre-series until Dean gave his age. I also loved the way Dean kept catching himself swearing in front of the kid. Ugh, his reaction to her was priceless!

Fantastic story, good job!
calliopechild chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I love this one. It's kind of a different voice for Dean, but still utterly him and hysterical. Callie is adorable too-"No, because hello, I ran away"-and I just love Dean trying to find his kid-filter and babysit and fight a hangover all at the same time. You did a great job on this, and it had a really good ending too; thanks for a great story!
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Aw... :D That's cute. Heartwarming.
Monster Mads chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Adorable story. It's harder to write kids than people would think, and I think you did a really good job on making her cute and believable and deadpan all in one, innocent and uncooperative as six year olds are. Dean's hangover was so cute, and the fact that they went to Denny's - the cupcake metaphor was perfect as well. I loved the way they spoke to each other, making it so much easier to imagine it as real.

"but you put them together, and it's just, like, it's just amazing. Right?" For some reason, I really liked this line XD

"I don't know why they want a stupid baby. It's just gonna cry and poop everywhere and be really gross and then it's gonna grow up and be six and I'm already six and I was already a baby so it's just dumb." This one, two. So... six year old-ish. Callie was adorable.

Wonderful job!
ariex04 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I really like this. Callie is cute, and I like Dean's metaphors. Nice job with this!
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This was, without a doubt, the best fanfiction I've read in the longest time. Thank-you so much. I couldn't help laughing out loud at some points. Your writing style is BRILLIANT.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »