Reviews for Dessertion
DaughterofLuthien chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
SO. ADORABLE. Ugh. Seriously, Dean with kids is the best, and you wrote Callie really well. I think I know six-year-olds exactly like that...

There was so much cute in this, and I LOVED the parallels to Sam and Dean, though I didn't figure out it was pre-series until Dean gave his age. I also loved the way Dean kept catching himself swearing in front of the kid. Ugh, his reaction to her was priceless!

Fantastic story, good job!
calliopechild chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I love this one. It's kind of a different voice for Dean, but still utterly him and hysterical. Callie is adorable too-"No, because hello, I ran away"-and I just love Dean trying to find his kid-filter and babysit and fight a hangover all at the same time. You did a great job on this, and it had a really good ending too; thanks for a great story!
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Aw... :D That's cute. Heartwarming.
Monster Mads chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Adorable story. It's harder to write kids than people would think, and I think you did a really good job on making her cute and believable and deadpan all in one, innocent and uncooperative as six year olds are. Dean's hangover was so cute, and the fact that they went to Denny's - the cupcake metaphor was perfect as well. I loved the way they spoke to each other, making it so much easier to imagine it as real.

"but you put them together, and it's just, like, it's just amazing. Right?" For some reason, I really liked this line XD

"I don't know why they want a stupid baby. It's just gonna cry and poop everywhere and be really gross and then it's gonna grow up and be six and I'm already six and I was already a baby so it's just dumb." This one, two. So... six year old-ish. Callie was adorable.

Wonderful job!
ariex04 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I really like this. Callie is cute, and I like Dean's metaphors. Nice job with this!
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This was, without a doubt, the best fanfiction I've read in the longest time. Thank-you so much. I couldn't help laughing out loud at some points. Your writing style is BRILLIANT.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Wow! Ahahah I agree with Callie, Dean is kinda crazy ahaha

Pretty cool I don't think Dean smokes, but still... xD

See ya next o/

Chouko Chango chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
gotta say, the title is very witty.

overall fluffy and funny.
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I love Dean's hungover cupcake analogy - just brilliant. I thought the little girl vibe was perfect.

Marz1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
very good short fic. poor dean, everyone thinks he's kidnapper. you have some wonderful drunken analogies here.
Beautiful-Crying-Angel chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
"You’re this badass little mini-cake..." that's wonderful, haha.

Cute story, I enjoyed it immensely. Good job.
MKofGod chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I've been out of the supernatural kick for the whole fifth season (got a little too... hmm.. for me), but this just might be the kick to get me back into fanfiction. Fantastic job.

Dean was spot on. The little girl tugged on my heartstrings, and I totally want to see her dad's point of view on this! This story was great. It's definately going on my favorites list.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This was AWESOME! I love Dean with little kids - he's always stellar. Maybe it's because he's one himself? Love Dean trying out Christo to test the little girl in the back seat then offering her his hand to shake like she's some kind of grown up. LOVED EVERY MINUTE of this dynamic. Loved the Cupcake/Frosting discussion. Course he'd use food. LOL! Just... AW! And 'course it ends with him getting no thanks for it... poor thing. But just LOVED him with the girl... loved how he treated her like an equal and got to her level.
greendaypumpkin chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Aw that was sweet, Dean's always good with kids, we don't see him with kids enough in recent episodes.
Crimson Ivy chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
That story is extraordinary! I have read many, many SPN stories and this is actually my first one about Dean hunting alone, while Sam is in Stanford... There are not many stories set during that time! Usually Dean just mentions his hunts or thinks about it. I really enjoyed (in a sad kind of way) reading about lonely Dean fighting with despair. It is good to know that finally he has his brother back. ;)

And it is always fun to read about Dean’s relationships with children! :) He deals with them pretty well! :)

His adventure with this little girl was both funny and touching. Little girls can be scary! LOL But still, he did his best to help...

The “cupcake” discussion was priceless! LOL Thanks!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »