Reviews for Dessertion
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Cute! Dean is surprisingly good with kids, isn't he? The ending thought was adorable. Of course he loves chocolate frosting. Hehe.
E339 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
A great story. It feels light and happy even though there's some heaviness underneath. Love the cupcake, chocolate frosting thing, absolutely brilliant!

A job well done!
irezel chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
OH MY GOD. DEEP STUFF IS DEEP. he misses SAAAAAAAAm. *crieeeees*
feyathene chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh, that was adorable! Poor Dean! A nice glimpse into the goings on of when Sam was at Stanford. )
DaughterofLuthien chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
SO. ADORABLE. Ugh. Seriously, Dean with kids is the best, and you wrote Callie really well. I think I know six-year-olds exactly like that...

There was so much cute in this, and I LOVED the parallels to Sam and Dean, though I didn't figure out it was pre-series until Dean gave his age. I also loved the way Dean kept catching himself swearing in front of the kid. Ugh, his reaction to her was priceless!

Fantastic story, good job!
calliopechild chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I love this one. It's kind of a different voice for Dean, but still utterly him and hysterical. Callie is adorable too-"No, because hello, I ran away"-and I just love Dean trying to find his kid-filter and babysit and fight a hangover all at the same time. You did a great job on this, and it had a really good ending too; thanks for a great story!
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Aw... :D That's cute. Heartwarming.
Monster Mads chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Adorable story. It's harder to write kids than people would think, and I think you did a really good job on making her cute and believable and deadpan all in one, innocent and uncooperative as six year olds are. Dean's hangover was so cute, and the fact that they went to Denny's - the cupcake metaphor was perfect as well. I loved the way they spoke to each other, making it so much easier to imagine it as real.

"but you put them together, and it's just, like, it's just amazing. Right?" For some reason, I really liked this line XD

"I don't know why they want a stupid baby. It's just gonna cry and poop everywhere and be really gross and then it's gonna grow up and be six and I'm already six and I was already a baby so it's just dumb." This one, two. So... six year old-ish. Callie was adorable.

Wonderful job!
ariex04 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I really like this. Callie is cute, and I like Dean's metaphors. Nice job with this!
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This was, without a doubt, the best fanfiction I've read in the longest time. Thank-you so much. I couldn't help laughing out loud at some points. Your writing style is BRILLIANT.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Wow! Ahahah I agree with Callie, Dean is kinda crazy ahaha

Pretty cool I don't think Dean smokes, but still... xD

See ya next o/

Rosetta
Chouko Chango chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
gotta say, the title is very witty.

overall fluffy and funny.
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I love Dean's hungover cupcake analogy - just brilliant. I thought the little girl vibe was perfect.

Phoebe
Marz1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
very good short fic. poor dean, everyone thinks he's kidnapper. you have some wonderful drunken analogies here.
Beautiful-Crying-Angel chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
"You’re this badass little mini-cake..." that's wonderful, haha.

Cute story, I enjoyed it immensely. Good job.
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »