Reviews for Dessertion
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I love Dean's hungover cupcake analogy - just brilliant. I thought the little girl vibe was perfect.

Phoebe
Marz1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
very good short fic. poor dean, everyone thinks he's kidnapper. you have some wonderful drunken analogies here.
Beautiful-Crying-Angel chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
"You’re this badass little mini-cake..." that's wonderful, haha.

Cute story, I enjoyed it immensely. Good job.
MKofGod chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I've been out of the supernatural kick for the whole fifth season (got a little too... hmm.. for me), but this just might be the kick to get me back into fanfiction. Fantastic job.

Dean was spot on. The little girl tugged on my heartstrings, and I totally want to see her dad's point of view on this! This story was great. It's definately going on my favorites list.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This was AWESOME! I love Dean with little kids - he's always stellar. Maybe it's because he's one himself? Love Dean trying out Christo to test the little girl in the back seat then offering her his hand to shake like she's some kind of grown up. LOVED EVERY MINUTE of this dynamic. Loved the Cupcake/Frosting discussion. Course he'd use food. LOL! Just... AW! And 'course it ends with him getting no thanks for it... poor thing. But just LOVED him with the girl... loved how he treated her like an equal and got to her level.
greendaypumpkin chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Aw that was sweet, Dean's always good with kids, we don't see him with kids enough in recent episodes.
Crimson Ivy chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
That story is extraordinary! I have read many, many SPN stories and this is actually my first one about Dean hunting alone, while Sam is in Stanford... There are not many stories set during that time! Usually Dean just mentions his hunts or thinks about it. I really enjoyed (in a sad kind of way) reading about lonely Dean fighting with despair. It is good to know that finally he has his brother back. ;)

And it is always fun to read about Dean’s relationships with children! :) He deals with them pretty well! :)

His adventure with this little girl was both funny and touching. Little girls can be scary! LOL But still, he did his best to help...

The “cupcake” discussion was priceless! LOL Thanks!
sidjack chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
You ripped my heart out with that one. Thanks for shoving it back in at the end.

Love this, really.

sid
Rat chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Great story, I love the scenario.
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Very sweet. :)

chocolate frosting...yay!
piquitv chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
oh, it was a really sweet story. Thanks for sharing :)
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I love it so much. How much I love to hear Dean's answer about the girl's question about Sam, but I bet it's better left unsaid.
Ingu chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Aw... oh wow, that was absolutely amazing. Loved it... D
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Dean is such a sweetie. I liked Callie, she reminded me of my niece, who always acts so grown up. Poor Dean, though, not getting any thanks once again for his good deed. So sad. Great story. Thanks for sharing. ;0)
deanluver94 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
wow that was just brilliant, and so cute and funny. I love how Dean used that little food analogy (aw he needs his chocolate frosting back:().Great job, it was just perfect,and one of the best fics Ive read in a while.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »