Reviews for Dessertion
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I love it so much. How much I love to hear Dean's answer about the girl's question about Sam, but I bet it's better left unsaid.
Ingu chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Aw... oh wow, that was absolutely amazing. Loved it... D
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Dean is such a sweetie. I liked Callie, she reminded me of my niece, who always acts so grown up. Poor Dean, though, not getting any thanks once again for his good deed. So sad. Great story. Thanks for sharing. ;0)
deanluver94 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
wow that was just brilliant, and so cute and funny. I love how Dean used that little food analogy (aw he needs his chocolate frosting back:().Great job, it was just perfect,and one of the best fics Ive read in a while.
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
what a great short story...I loved Dean's whole talk about the frosting...perfect way to describe it, and of course Dean had to use food.

The best line was however "“Your little – whatever – is gonna worship the ground you walk on.” Until they don’t." perfect...
nbartold chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
What a perfect last line..."he loves chocolate frosting". It makes you want to squish Dean and tell him that Sam will be back soon. I love your stories!
Belker chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This was great! Plain and simple :)
si-star-x chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This was pure genius. Everything you write just hits the spot so perfectly.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
How do you do it? How do you make me read so much fic with not-sick Dean in it?

The cupcake talk... the very last line with Dean wanting frosting/Sam... who's desserted him for Stanford... the amazing characterizations... the setting... I don't even know. The River St. with no river. So much goodness.
Surplus Imagination chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
A very entertaining story. I'm not sure why you haven't received more reviews. You certainly deserve a bit of praise. I particularly liked the trashed out Impala and the waffles.
Psychee chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I really enjoyed Dean's interaction with Callie, especially his somewhat confectionary explaination as to why they might want another child.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Wonderful - really wonderful.

If only the real chocolate frosting was missing the cupcake quite as much!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
*sighs happily* Oh, Dean. (Oh, Sam.) Oh, roque-I laughed, I wept, I winced at the cigarettes (you might have suspected I would). Missing Sam subtly, missing John subtly, life a little out of control-I love that Dean was able to make this work. Well done!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
That was some of the best subtext I've ever read. Wonderful. I really miss the chocolate frosting in this story, too.
494dwangel chapter 1 . 10/30/2009