Reviews for Dessertion
si-star-x chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This was pure genius. Everything you write just hits the spot so perfectly.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
How do you do it? How do you make me read so much fic with not-sick Dean in it?

The cupcake talk... the very last line with Dean wanting frosting/Sam... who's desserted him for Stanford... the amazing characterizations... the setting... I don't even know. The River St. with no river. So much goodness.
Surplus Imagination chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
A very entertaining story. I'm not sure why you haven't received more reviews. You certainly deserve a bit of praise. I particularly liked the trashed out Impala and the waffles.
Psychee chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I really enjoyed Dean's interaction with Callie, especially his somewhat confectionary explaination as to why they might want another child.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Wonderful - really wonderful.

If only the real chocolate frosting was missing the cupcake quite as much!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
*sighs happily* Oh, Dean. (Oh, Sam.) Oh, roque-I laughed, I wept, I winced at the cigarettes (you might have suspected I would). Missing Sam subtly, missing John subtly, life a little out of control-I love that Dean was able to make this work. Well done!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
That was some of the best subtext I've ever read. Wonderful. I really miss the chocolate frosting in this story, too.
494dwangel chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
aw...i loved this
TheKritty chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Oh man, you seriously made my day with this!

It was so damn freakin' cute...there was some kinda tragic, lots of humor (When she tells him, Dean nearly dislocates his shoulder again trying not to laugh.

“Callie O’Malley,” he repeats, wheezing a little.

“I know,” she says, with long-suffering patience. “It rhymes.”)*ROFL* and man that Callie-girl was CUTE!And so was Dean! I would have trusted Dean too I .

And I really loved the whole chocolate frosting aka Sam -thingy. Especially at the end *sighs*.

"“Well, it is. It’s the greatest dessert ever, besides pie. So Callie – you’re the cupcake here. You’re this badass little mini-cake, and your parents love you. You’re awesome. And your little brother, or little sister, or whoever – they’re the frosting. And they wouldn’t be anything without you, because you can’t have frosting with no cupcake, right? It’s just not possible.”

Callie giggles suddenly, despite the tears tracking down her cheeks. “You’re weird.”"

- favourite heartwarming and heartbreaking too when you think of Sam being at Standfort at this time, and it made me laugh.

Thx for this story!

VERY VERY well done!

Kritty
Maz101 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
So so sweet and beautifully written.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Wow! It was so cute and sweet and just heartbreaking :'( Thanks so much for this story!
saschi chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This might be the saddest thing I have ever read. Also the cutest. I'll write something more coherent later when I've re-read it, but I want you to know this broke my heart and I LOVED it.
writer29 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
That was very well written and I loved this! It was sweet and kinda sad. Thanks so much for sharing!
rikalynch chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
this is great! Great job! *applauds*
wave obscura chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This is why you are awesome:

"Sorry, kiddo,” Dean says, and he finds he doesn’t have to fake the regret in his tone. “I’ve gotta get going. Gotta go see my dad.”

“Oh.” She puts a pigtail in her mouth to better digest the new information. “Is he scared, too?”
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »