Reviews for Undeadwood
Florence of Arabia chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I love this story! Its hilarious and so clever and original. Also as I think through it that is exactly how I picture everyone in Deadwood reacting to a mob of zombies. Also the bit about Richardson and the antler made me laugh out loud.
SevysGal chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I usually don't go in for the zombie stories. But this made me giggle. Well done. :)
Thatsaporkpie chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Al looked down at her with a wry expression:

"Good on you - but I'm going to have second thoughts about ever putting anything of mine in your mouth again."

- -

Oh my gosh! That bit got me, but then maybe I just have a dirty mind ;) This was honestly great! I kind of laughed, even though it probably wasn't intentionally funny. You write everyone so true to character, I loved it. And adding zombies sure was an exciting, new twist :D Excellent job!
Not Human chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Why aren't there more Deadwood zombie stories? This is perfect. I especially like how Wu's narrative is familiar except for 'cocksuckas' and 'Swedgen'. I would really dearly like to see a sequel or an expansion.
Kimmae chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
AHAH! The perfect parody if I ever imagined one for Deadwood. You had the characters dead on (haha joke) for how they'd react to a zombie apocalypse (I've decided, now that I've typed that, I can't take myself seriously now). AND it's awesome how the items are numbered. If you ever wanted to, I'd say you should expand on each point. It would be AWESOME!

For 5: separate the paragraphs, put a period at the end of Trixie's line, and "Trixie helped" rather than "help".

For 6: Alma's line should be a separate paragraph from Jane's line. Include Jane entering the room and turning the air blue s'more, mayhap?

Overall: some ';' were used when ',' should have been used.

atheneblue chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Well done! Cleverly written - I love it!