Reviews for Too Little, Too Late
DefenderofCanon chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
What the fuck is this actual shit. And I thought your long works were bad...
Thanfiction, do you even lift? (I know your characters do. They're hulked out on skele-gro and giant hormones)
n0156d chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This is what I would have loved to see sometime before that final battle in Hogwarts.

Honestly, I can't stand how Neville is matched up with Hannah. Even in the Canon version, matching him with Hannah was just a waste in my opinion, just a way to give every character their happy ending. I would have preferred Neville to remain alone, and be that kind of lone hero, than to have Hannah there the whole time.

In your version (1st story only, haven't looked into number 2 and 3 yet and probably won't since it looks like Neville is happy with Hannah, which means 'boring' in terms of romance for me...honestly I was looking forward to Hannah's death throughout that story lol, especially when I had convinced myself that you were foreshadowing it), there's a spark with Neville and Ginny that I really liked, especially at the beginning. I'm not a fan of the character of Harry either, he's just not my kind of hero, so I would have loooooooved to see Nev/Gin as the pairing by the end of that first story

still, the whole universe is amazing and I understand that the pairings that you've chosen contribute to this

as for this, i liked it, as I'm sure you can figure out ;)
ivanovandevotee chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I love your work, but I'm not sure about this one.

We all know you don't like Harry, (for reasons I completely understand and respect, even if I don't completely agree with them) but I think you're projecting your own feelings a bit here. I'm not saying Ginny would just fly into his arms the minute the dust settled, not after all she's been through, but she knew he was an angst-ridden teenage pillock with a tendancy for self pity long before DH, and she loved him anyway. It's only my opinion, but I really do think this is the first time you've gone truly OOC.
madbrad chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
As a H/Hr man and also someone who detests the canon version of Ginny I applaud this ficlet. :-)

Okay, it's really Harry you're rubbishing here, and your Ginny is half-decent. But only half. She's still acting like a princess - it was totally up to HER to make that 'choice', had she chosen Neville there seems no doubt that she would have had him, she could take him from Hannah if she tried, but she won't because "I don't think I could handle ..." ... I, I, I. All 'I'.

But the main thrust of this is confirming the biggest shock I felt after finishing your DAYD - how the Trio took it easy while their Hogwarts peers were being tortured, the huge disparity between the two parties in their efforts during that year. Yes, Harry & Co. had it extremely easy compared to Neville.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
It was hardly easy on Harry and co exactly. Not a bad fic, even if it's not up to your usual standards. Keep writing
EasyButton chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Wow. Um, wow.

That was pretty intense, not to mention different.

Very belivable, though.