Reviews for What A Simple Letter Can Do
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
That was so sweet! teenage drama, first love and all that cute stufs. I didn't like Vegeta hiting Bulma :( that is so mean, girls if u have a boyfriend like Vegeta all moody, mean, possesive, a controling live ...well his not good for you not all the guys are like Vegeta.
Choco Forest chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
That was awesome! :D
VBSaiyan Princess chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
I loved it.
dbzlover135 chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
loved your fanfiction you should totally make a sequel!
sweetgilda chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
I loved the story was great the whole series of events, greetings
Zirkonia chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
Loved it
SleevedWhiteSnow chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
I started reading this story and couldn't stop. This is the best Bulma and Vegeta fic I have read by far. Well done :)
KohoriNS6 chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
It amazes me that you always seem to keep the characters in line perfectly.
KohoriNS6 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Best couple, since Vegeta is a little more amusing then Goku
darkeangel89 chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
GREAT JOB... :-bd
Shlayne chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I liked it! but Vegeta should have apologized to Bulma for hiting her!
Angel of Mirth chapter 8 . 4/28/2010
Loved it. Just signify a time jump-don't know if everything worked out with the suspension or not!
Angel of Mirth chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
Okay, I think she was slightly -too- blase about the slap, but okay! And you gotta love that Piccolo
Angel of Mirth chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
"Ever since we entered high school he's always been fighting and he always seems to win. To me he's a monster from a bad dream that you can't escape from."

AHAHAHA

Chiaotzu's eyes widen in surprised as he looked up at Bulma. "Really? Two years?" He didn't know how she could do that. Was it really possible for you to be able to avoid someone for two whole years?

LOL

He didn't like being afraid of Vegeta, but he couldn't help it. He may be a genius but he was still a little kid that still thought that monsters lived in his closet. And to him Vegeta was that monster.

Chiaotzu is so adorable in this, I suddenly want more Chiaotzu! I like your flashbacks btw-supercute.

And last but not least...

The book! Haha, even I was embarrassed!
Angel of Mirth chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
.Hilarious!

Stuff that made me crack up last chapter:

"Karate, Judo, Kendo, if it involves fighting, you'll find Vegeta as the captain." Bulma told her.

"How is he captain for all these cubs again?" Chichi wondered. Was it even possible to be captain of all these clubs?

LOL

"Well I guess it's because of all his clubs. Because he's in every type of club that involves violence he doesn't really have free time after school and when he does have free time, it's usually when we're surrounded by people."

HAHA

"Stupid girl. She better not take her sweet time getting back here. I cut practice time just so I could talk to that little foul. So now instead if getting a proper sixty minutes of training, I only received fifty-five minutes."

Ok,I DIED at this one!

Looking forward to the next chapter too!