Reviews for Joes on Vacation
Faye Kinitt chapter 24 . 1/17/2010
great chapter. i really like this fic and im always so pleased to find out its been updated.
Karama9 chapter 24 . 1/17/2010
That was great! BeahHead being all protective is really... (looks around, doesn't see little Beachie... ok, safe) cute!

And this is why ninjas should be barred from professional sports. :D
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 23 . 1/14/2010
That was great! I hope next chapter is Sean filling Beadhead in on Aunt Beth. And the game should be funny with Snakes and Beach playing! No one will understand Snakes and BEach probibly doesn't even know how to play! PLease update ASAP!
slapshot22 chapter 23 . 1/12/2010
Take BeachHead away from the base, throw him into a huge family, and it's like he's on Oprah! :) Seriously, it is nice that he feels more comfortable and can open up about himself, and how he thinks the way he does. BeachHead, Snakes and Scarlett will definately be better friends after this trip. I also like that he acknowledged that he was missing his little running partner in the morning too. As far as the others shopping early on Black Friday, they're nuts! Although it would've been fun to see BeachHead fighting off crazy shoppers as they tried to trample him for the last Dancin' Elmo Doll. :)

Yeah, more Aunt Beth! And football, too!
Kathleen chapter 23 . 1/12/2010
Yay! Another chapter! Really enjoyed it as usual. I'm intrigued to find out about Aunt Beth next chapter too.

Only request is: more Snake Eyes please!
zenbon zakura chapter 23 . 1/11/2010
leme guess

she lost a dog to the cold?
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 23 . 1/11/2010
Nicely done on the insight of Beach's character...he must be feeling a lot more comfortable with Scarlett's family to be able to open up like that. :) Looking forward to reading the next chapter! Football with ninjas sounds exciting. lol
Comix28 chapter 23 . 1/10/2010
Aww, poor Beachie. (Its a very plausible story) Therefore making me hate that skank! Gr. How horribly sad that there really are women like that out in the world.

I love how Snakes understands Beachie and defends him. He is such an awesome sad that a lot of characters don't seem to really appreciate him for his human side.

Football should be a lot of fun! Can't wait!

(And I'm nervous to hear about why poor Aunt Beth freaked out)
Asterisk78 chapter 23 . 1/10/2010
I loved Beach Head and the's always good to see how he's "adjusting" to civilian life XD

general zargon chapter 23 . 1/10/2010
Yay! Thanks for the long update! I can't wait to hear the story about Aunt Beth! Please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
Karama9 chapter 23 . 1/10/2010
Great read, as usual. Poor Beachie... 'bout time someone manage to talk some sense into him. At least he seems to be making a bit of progress.

Very curious about Aunt Beth now.
N. Ockenfels chapter 23 . 1/10/2010
Yay, update ! I was hoping you'd put up something here again soon, although I sure won't complain about updates on "drunken adventures" either. Nice story about Beach's bad experience with female comrades.

JasonLeeScottFan chapter 22 . 1/7/2010
That was really good! I was hoping for some more romance there at the end, though! And what's with Sallah acting all nice and all? I hope it's not a ploy! And I still think it would be neat if she and Stormshadow fell in love with each other. Think of the fireworks if she had brought him home with her to this gathering! Anyway, please update ASAP!
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 21 . 1/7/2010
I loved that! That was neat to see it from Snakes' POV. And I liked the tender moments bewteem them at the end! But do they ever kiss? Keep up the good work!
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 20 . 1/7/2010
Another good chapter! Beach head with a baby is funny. But one thing; If amy is old enough to sit in a high chair and eat solid food, then she can hold her head up perfectly well on her own.
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »