Reviews for Joes on Vacation
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Enjoying? Your hoping Im enjoying, thats an understatment I love this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I think you did a great job on this fanfic its realy funny so far I cannot wait to read the rest
Autobot Chromia chapter 28 . 6/1/2013
Well, from what you describe Roadblock sounds good, but nobody beats my daddy's grillin'! He's the best, and that's no joke.
Autobot Chromia chapter 27 . 6/1/2013
Okay, I don't know a lot of sign...mainly how to cuss someone out and greet them, spell out words and count...but how would you say 'Hooters' in sign? LOL And damn, those fries sound good!
Autobot Chromia chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
I understand Snake Eyes in many ways.
1.) I SUCK AT KNITTING! My moms been knitting for over 10 years now (Crocheting as well) and is awesome at it! She even taught my homeschool group how to do it (All males except for me and my sister!)Out of all the boys, I sucked the most.
2.) You never, ever, no matter what, share fudge! Any kind, but especially peanut butter.
Autobot Chromia chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
I'm from Fort Benning! Well, my father is. I was an ARMY brat for a few years (up to about age 3 or so, so not that long). Now he's a lineman so we see him even LESS!
Autobot Chromia chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
I completely understand, BeachHead. I HATE shopping, unless it's for hunting equipment and stuff like that... Hey! Just 'cuz Imma girl doesn't mean I have to like shopping. LOL
Autobot Chromia chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Isn't Tuesday the day the helicopter crashed and took his voice?
Autobot Chromia chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
I LOVE all the Irish going on here! I'm prominently Irish (among other things) but have always loved how Scarlet and I share the same heritage. You also just gave me a whole bunch of names to try out on my mom for my new baby brother! (1st boy out of 4 girls)
crimsonfox.01 chapter 29 . 5/29/2013
Awesome chapter! Who would have known Beachhead is human? Just so you know "sit-rep" is short form for situation report, so you didn't need to report after the "rep". Sorry, army brat here. I look forward to reading your other stories :D
crimsonfox.01 chapter 28 . 5/29/2013
Haha, loved the ending. Poor Beachhead, what would he do without Covergirl, besides enjoying his iced tea...
mega-n chapter 22 . 2/7/2013
LEGGS GOING NUMB, HELP IMA DIEING
Kascade chapter 29 . 6/18/2012
Thank you so much for writing this! I already loved Beachhead and you made me love him more! :D
An impressed reader chapter 29 . 3/7/2012
Dear willwrite4fics,

This is an awesome story! It is very heart touching, and it brings me back memories of how some people who go off to war and come back are different, because the war changed them, and hardened them to stone. This story has given me belief that there is still hope for these brave men who serve our country at the home and hearth. Thank you for the story! I hope you write another story just like this one! Maybe a story about Snake Eyes and Scarlett getting married, or a story about Beachhead and Cover Girl's Christmas the same year Beachhead visited the Scarlett residence. Again, thank you!

Sincerely,

An impressed reader
CaptainRocket chapter 29 . 8/15/2011
Just finished the story & enjoyed it a lot. It made you laugh, cry and sometimes both. The graveyard scene was touching.

I loved that he finally asked CG to eat with him near the end & him knitting.

Another wonderful fic! Thank you for sharing.
377 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »