Reviews for Joes on Vacation
EllieLovesToRead chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Aww Scarlett's family seems real cute. Did you know that your stories are addicting? I check for an update every morning. Lol. The family kind of reminds me of Cheaper by the Dozen. :P
strapakai chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
What a nice way to start a lazy Sunday morning: coffee and good fic! Thank you.

I love the gaggle of kids!
Faye Kinitt chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
this is the most bizzare and fascinating idea for a story ever. i love it ! every time i think of a question one of the characters asks it or answers it , its great !

cant wait what happens when they get to the O'haras. i can imagine the nephews playing pile up on snake eyes and beachhead trying to teach the kids to march.

and whats Siobhan going to make of beach head ? and whats scarletts relationship with her like now ?

i love that snakes eyes is so much more chatty off duty, it makes total sence to me .
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
For the unsigned reviewer, I took 'artistic license' in my fics and made Duke a lieutenant. Why? Because if you look up the rankings, almost EVERY Joe is a sergeant, and that gets ridiculous when you need a chain of command.

Considering that the movie made him a captain, and changed most of the canon anyway, I felt that changing his rank enough to a lieutenant wasn't much of a deviation.

That's why he is referred to as a officer, because in MY fics(not speaking for any other authors), he is a lieutenant, and therefor an officer.
SPOOKYRCON chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
BeachHead's real name is Wayne R. Sneeden
SPOOKYRCON chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Shana has an older sister Siobhan and two older brothers
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Wayne R. Sneeden is Beach Head's real name.

Post faster, must have more of this fic. You and TiamatV are my favorite G. authors:)
PhantomEmpress chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
lol too funny. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jasperslittlesister chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
I think its Wayne Sneeden cant wait to read more
ShivaVixen chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
His name is Wayne Sneeden. Not the best name, huh?

This ought to be good.
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Nice interaction between the characters! I really love the dialogue among them.
Psyk2 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
I am really looking forward to more of this!
Karama9 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Wow, Snake Eyes is really letting loose... I like how Scarlett can guess what he's up to. I've never seen him so chatty, but I'm going to put it on account of his needing to release some tension on account of being on his way to visit Scarlett's family. :D

Beach Head is Wayne R. Sneeden, according to my sources... err wait, I mean I knew it already, so I absolutely didn't have to look it up.
celtictala chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
LoL wow I laughed my butt off on this one good job
ShivaVixen chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
*Grins* This is gonna be good . . . especially if Scarlett's brothers do another sneak attack greeting . . .
366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »