Reviews for Joes on Vacation
SPOOKYRCON chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
BeachHead is an approriate name for an Army Ranger given the Battle Lineage of WWII...while the USMC traditionally handles Amphibious Warfare (which is where the term "establishing the beachhead" comes from) recall that on D-Day the 2nd and 5th Ranger Battalion led the way at Pointe du Hoc and made the breakthrough on Omaha beach.
SPOOKYRCON chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
"Shana's Ninja"

Hahahahahahahahaha! Makes SE sound like the pet yorkie in the purse...well a yorkie sized Pit Bull...*the visual is oddly disturbing and satisfying*
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
My Wolverine tank toy carries 12 missles...all of which I still have. Booyah!

I really, really like this fic. I find it completely believeable that Snake would be a little more relaxed and chatty in a casual setting like a family thanksgiving.

I knew that Sean was going down when he mouthed off to Beach...and I almost died laughing when Beach made the comment to Snakes about putting Scarlett on a diet, and Snake Eyes' immediate rebuttal. Smart ninja!
Comix28 chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
And you've started yet another epic! This story is so much fun!

Poor BeachHead!...But this is such a brilliant idea! Very original and plausible...I LOVE it!

I really enjoy Snake's snarkiness throughout the fic. I think after reading about him in such a serious setting, its nice and fun to see him being sarcastic and playful.

As always, you make his interaction with Scarlett adorable and believeable.

BeachHead is also very adorable. Its also fun (in a somewhat cruel way) to see him so out of his element. Even though I know that his reasons for being so anti-civilian life are probably very sad.

Overall this is a very fun fic and I thank you yet again for sharing this with us!

(P.S. I think the wolverine has 12 missiles...maybe... lol)
Faye Kinitt chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
great chapter , wasn't sure if beachhead was gonna kill scott and sean for there army remark or what

i think the wolverine has 12 missiles.

cant wait for more story.
Loki21 chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Wow, great chapter! I feel some sympathy for BH, to be among so many civilians, and a crazy bunch at that (I believe it will be worst!). I could very well see him there, blushing. Excellent! As usual, can't wait for more :)
Frankizzle chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Poor BeachHead. He's gonna have a fun week, I'm sure. I really can't wait for Sioban to enter the story!
Karama9 chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Scarlett's family has actually been pretty good so far - it's priceless that it's still almost too much for BeachHead to handle when the worst of it hasn't even started. I can't wait for them to start earning the reputation Snake Eyes has been giving them! It probably mostly comes from Sioban...
Psyk2 chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
When am I going to learn not to be drinking ANYthing when I read your stories? Getting better with each chapter.
Frankizzle chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Are you writing this with Cover Girl/BeachHead or not? Its been fantastic so far, I can hardly wait for the next update!
Frankizzle chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
I feel sorry for Scarlett. She really is going to go crazy. I can't wait for the [hopeful] fireworks between BeachHead and Sioban (if you weren't planning on doing any, can you please write some conflict? please?)

Great chapter!
Frankizzle chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
BeachHead has a real name? :O *shocked silence* I always thought he was just... grown. Created. Anyway, great chapter.
Faye Kinitt chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
ha ha not just a large southern family but a large southern - irish family , the scariest kind !

poor beachhead , kids are worse then cobras anyday of the week . cant wait to read the next bit.
Psyk2 chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Great story. Love how BeachHead is developing. Think Shana has a sister for him?
EllieLovesToRead chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Aww Scarlett's family seems real cute. Did you know that your stories are addicting? I check for an update every morning. Lol. The family kind of reminds me of Cheaper by the Dozen. :P
380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »