Reviews for Joes on Vacation
Kascade chapter 29 . 6/18/2012
Thank you so much for writing this! I already loved Beachhead and you made me love him more! :D
An impressed reader chapter 29 . 3/7/2012
Dear willwrite4fics,

This is an awesome story! It is very heart touching, and it brings me back memories of how some people who go off to war and come back are different, because the war changed them, and hardened them to stone. This story has given me belief that there is still hope for these brave men who serve our country at the home and hearth. Thank you for the story! I hope you write another story just like this one! Maybe a story about Snake Eyes and Scarlett getting married, or a story about Beachhead and Cover Girl's Christmas the same year Beachhead visited the Scarlett residence. Again, thank you!

Sincerely,

An impressed reader
CaptainRocket chapter 29 . 8/15/2011
Just finished the story & enjoyed it a lot. It made you laugh, cry and sometimes both. The graveyard scene was touching.

I loved that he finally asked CG to eat with him near the end & him knitting.

Another wonderful fic! Thank you for sharing.
CaptainRocket chapter 17 . 8/11/2011
Made it to Ch 17 & poor BH. Forced vacation, shopping & children chasing him everywhere he goes. Not to mention Storm Shadow making a surprise visit.

I really enjoy this this story & can't wait to read more of it.
Bronwynn chapter 29 . 7/29/2011
This was so much fun to read. I love the character development and seeing a funny and lighter side of Snake Eyes along with some tender moments between he and Scarlett. Beach was so much fun to read. I truly enjoyed this fic.
nobody chapter 29 . 6/25/2011
I loved this fic. Absolutely loved it. I like how snarky you made Snakes and how relaxed he was away from the Pit. You did an excellent job with Beach's character development, it was so much fun to read. I loved Snakes' response to the quickest way to a man's heart... Aunt Beth was awesome and June was absolutely adorable. I like that Scarlett's evil sister was not irredeemable and I love how Beach Head learned to cook. His comment on the pie crust was hilarious as well as his opinion on whipped cream. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and the way you wrote Snakes' interaction and dialogue felt natural and flowed smoothly. Loved it. Loved it. Lov...you get the idea.
MozenrathLuvr chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
6 I think.
MozenrathLuvr chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Wayne R. Sneeden.
Dragowolf chapter 29 . 5/29/2011
Awww! I cannot believe it too me this long to get around to reading this! It's adorable and soo funny! Seeing Beach with a much of Civilians was hilarious! I hope Beach does get to visit them again! And maybe he could bring Covergirl with him. Now that woudl be funny to see! All the guys would not believe it and the girls, well I'm not sure how any of them woudl react but I think it would be funny.

This was a lovely and fun story! And a wonderful read!
Galaticx chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
I can't say his name right off the top of my head but I can find out. If you have the GI JOE RISE OF THE COBRA game for wii you can find out the names. I'll tell you once I get the chance.

Person that loves to type,

Erin
Alexandria Rosalyn Flarehart chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
BeachHead's real name is Wayne L. Sneeden. Y he's so embarrassed about it - who knows.
mmkfire chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
i loved when beachhead went and hide in the dressing room from the 25 year old. totly worth reading

michelle

have a merry chistmas
Catchandelier chapter 19 . 11/12/2010
um... i don't really hate siobahn. her behavior is deplorable, and she is a !#$% !###%& #%$&$%R% but she is still shanas sister. in my head-canon siobahn is older than shana. i'd be bitter and angry if i was one upped all my life by my baby sister, ignored for my baby sister. just sayin'.
VampireArgonian92 chapter 29 . 4/23/2010
This was a really good fic. Keep up the good work!
slapshot22 chapter 29 . 3/18/2010
Yay, bonus chapter! BeachHead knitting in front of everyone, that's pretty surprising, but it was great to see him threatening people over it. I felt really happy when he got called for mail, and got a letter from Aunt Beth. :)
380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »