Reviews for Joes on Vacation
StubbyUK chapter 29 . 2/13/2010
Yay, an epilogue! A most excellent surprise when I logged in this morning. Loved Beach doing his knitting and making the others all curious, and laughed out loud at his first attempt at a letter for Aunt Beth!
Asterisk78 chapter 29 . 2/12/2010
Just like last chapter, I'm sorry that a good thing has to come to an end. However, Beach Head knitting made up for it, so all in all, it was a great chapter. Just one quick thing: I think it's ignoramus, without the O, although Shipwreck is certainly silly for not knowing the different between knitting and crocheting XD

Asterisk*
Agent-M-0167 chapter 29 . 2/12/2010
I have waited patiently for the conclusion of this story. I have to admit that this is definetely one of your better stories. I really like the fact that you gave a great character like Beachhead more depth. It's kind of funny to see everyone's favorite hard-ass doing things that are out of the normal for him (knitting, cooking/baking, being around kids). It was interesting to see him out of his element and actually make it funny. I loved this story and I'm looking forward to seeing you finish the Lifeline story. Keep up the wonderful work!
Helana Dreath chapter 29 . 2/12/2010
plz plz do a sequel awesome story love your beachhead hard to normally get into a story all about him
EroSlackerMicha chapter 29 . 2/12/2010
It was a good story. I hope you make a sequel or one-shots (several) of either letters or an actual visit.

Heck Scarlets family doing a surprise gathering would be somethin' to see.

Anyways...keep up the good work. can't wait to see what's next.

ESM
Strapakai chapter 29 . 2/12/2010
This is definitively sprinkles on icing!

I especially like the closing when he pulled on his balaclava as he was going on duty. To me, that is the greatest impact of his vacation.

The knitting seen was really neat and the letter to Aunt Beth ws priceless.

I hope the baked goods come in an other fic.

Thank you for a great trip.
Frog1 chapter 29 . 2/12/2010
Great Ending to a Great Story! Are you going to write a sequel? Perhaps having Storm Shadow going with Snake Eyes and Scarlett to her family home?
Lady Jaye1 chapter 29 . 2/12/2010
I loved this chapter. Beach Head's new routine of showing up in the rec room, his teammates' surprise, and the knitting episode was hilarious. Shipwreck's just jealous that he's not talented enough (and manly enough) to knit. Hopefully Beach does give the scarf to Cover Girl.

The mail call bit was great too. I have a feeling that Aunt Beth is going to roll her eyes and smile at Wayne's letter, but at least Beach Head was smart enough to rewrite it. If he'd sent the original one, she'd probably show up at the PIT and give him a piece of her mind. I love little June and Kevin. I hope they send him letters soon too.
Psyk2 chapter 29 . 2/12/2010
Aw... got tears over the last chapter.

Peanut butter and a hummer? Prank war? Sounds like another story to me! (Have a PHD in pranks and some very sick friends so if ya need ideas...!)
Ghanie chapter 29 . 2/12/2010
I'm happy that you did an epilogue even if at first i was surprise to see a new chapter after you wrote "the end" on the chapter 28! It's my second favorite story about the JOE's and the one that made me fall in love with BeachHead!

Thank You for the beautiful story! :)
Karama9 chapter 29 . 2/12/2010
Great ending. Er... again. :)

I love his reply, he's really trying and it shows how much the letter meant to him that he's writing an answer that practically begs Aunt Beth to write back again.

Granite. Hehehe.
zenbon zakura chapter 28 . 2/12/2010
hahahahahahahahahahaha nice!

but dont waste food!
StubbyUK chapter 28 . 2/12/2010
I've been following this story all way, waiting impatiently for the next update (hehe, you'll never be able to write fast enough for me :p ). Just wanted to say how much I've loved this story. Was great to see poor old Beach out of his comfort zone and how he dealt with it. Many thanks for writing!
Faye Kinitt chapter 28 . 2/11/2010
great ending . im really sad its over. i really enjoyed this fic . thanks for sharing .
TheChosenOne21 chapter 28 . 2/11/2010
great chapter, loved the ending. good job on the whole story
366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »