Reviews for Joes on Vacation
slapshot22 chapter 27 . 3/18/2010
This was a beautifully written chapter, and a very touching scene. It is nice to see the softer more sensitive side of BeachHead, obviously something he keeps only to his close friends.

I hope Scarlett's fries came with a free cholesterol check! I could feel my arteries hardening just reading about it! :)
Kopy Kat chapter 29 . 3/17/2010
Awesome job! This is a really sweet story. Now I have to go read some of your other stuff. One little-bitty nit picky type thing. The very last thing BeachHead says, I think 'sit-rep' means 'situation report' so saying 'report' after that is not necessary. Great job! This is one of my all time favorite stories!

Nice job! And thank you for sharing your talented writing with us.

cougartwolegs chapter 10 . 3/16/2010
Trying to imagine little Beachheads running around... Scary thought!
Kopy Kat chapter 25 . 3/16/2010
I know I've said this before but this is an awesome story! Really cute and a little sad. The end of the chapter is hilarious!

Kopy Kat chapter 24 . 3/16/2010
*Just picturing my commander's face if I told him I was leaving the Army to play ball professionally.*

Lol! I love that line!

First off, AMAZING story! Second off great job, and third off, I loved the thing at the end of the chapter about arguing over who would have to bail Beach out of jail. I noticed that last chapter you mentioned Aikido. That is very cool that you know about it. Great job!

Kopy Kat chapter 21 . 3/16/2010
one word: Awesome! this story is so cool! I love all the characterization. Great job!

cougartwolegs chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
Excellent :) I love the brother/sergeant challenge. Very nice.
TheDreamerLady chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Wayne Sneeden!

No jokes, if I was saddled with that name, I'd refuse to share to.

Sorry. But I would.

meme12 chapter 29 . 2/17/2010
Hi there meme12 here! Sorry for not reviewing earlier. I was on MIA due to vacation. Yeah Beach finally wrote a letter! Aww...he is sweet in his letter. It is a great epilogue and I hope to read more from you in the future!

ShivaVixen chapter 29 . 2/16/2010
Hmm . . . I think you shoud do a story where it's just letters from Aunt Beth and June to Beachhead with his replies- could also add scarlet and snake eyes and call it letters from the pit or something . . . See you around!
An elf from Mirkwood chapter 28 . 2/14/2010
Thank you! This story was lovely!

I hope you continue writing, you are really good!

Thank you once again and see ya! n_n
TheChosenOne21 chapter 29 . 2/13/2010
loved the epilogue, especially the knitting part, i thought for sure beachhead was gonna do something to shipwreck. keep up the good work. cant wait to read more stories from you.
Machamom chapter 29 . 2/13/2010
I love the story. It is great that Beachhead is one you like. I hope you write more stories in the future. I've read almost all the ones you've written and love to read over and over. You have a good scense of humor.
StubbyUK chapter 29 . 2/13/2010
Yay, an epilogue! A most excellent surprise when I logged in this morning. Loved Beach doing his knitting and making the others all curious, and laughed out loud at his first attempt at a letter for Aunt Beth!
Asterisk78 chapter 29 . 2/12/2010
Just like last chapter, I'm sorry that a good thing has to come to an end. However, Beach Head knitting made up for it, so all in all, it was a great chapter. Just one quick thing: I think it's ignoramus, without the O, although Shipwreck is certainly silly for not knowing the different between knitting and crocheting XD

379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »