Reviews for Joes on Vacation
cougartwolegs chapter 10 . 3/16/2010
Trying to imagine little Beachheads running around... Scary thought!
Kopy Kat chapter 25 . 3/16/2010
I know I've said this before but this is an awesome story! Really cute and a little sad. The end of the chapter is hilarious!

Kopy Kat chapter 24 . 3/16/2010
*Just picturing my commander's face if I told him I was leaving the Army to play ball professionally.*

Lol! I love that line!

First off, AMAZING story! Second off great job, and third off, I loved the thing at the end of the chapter about arguing over who would have to bail Beach out of jail. I noticed that last chapter you mentioned Aikido. That is very cool that you know about it. Great job!

Kopy Kat chapter 21 . 3/16/2010
one word: Awesome! this story is so cool! I love all the characterization. Great job!

cougartwolegs chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
Excellent :) I love the brother/sergeant challenge. Very nice.
TheDreamerLady chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Wayne Sneeden!

No jokes, if I was saddled with that name, I'd refuse to share to.

Sorry. But I would.

~amanda
meme12 chapter 29 . 2/17/2010
Hi there meme12 here! Sorry for not reviewing earlier. I was on MIA due to vacation. Yeah Beach finally wrote a letter! Aww...he is sweet in his letter. It is a great epilogue and I hope to read more from you in the future!

Meme12
ShivaVixen chapter 29 . 2/16/2010
Hmm . . . I think you shoud do a story where it's just letters from Aunt Beth and June to Beachhead with his replies- could also add scarlet and snake eyes and call it letters from the pit or something . . . See you around!
An elf from Mirkwood chapter 28 . 2/14/2010
Thank you! This story was lovely!

I hope you continue writing, you are really good!

Thank you once again and see ya! n_n
TheChosenOne21 chapter 29 . 2/13/2010
loved the epilogue, especially the knitting part, i thought for sure beachhead was gonna do something to shipwreck. keep up the good work. cant wait to read more stories from you.
Machamom chapter 29 . 2/13/2010
I love the story. It is great that Beachhead is one you like. I hope you write more stories in the future. I've read almost all the ones you've written and love to read over and over. You have a good scense of humor.
StubbyUK chapter 29 . 2/13/2010
Yay, an epilogue! A most excellent surprise when I logged in this morning. Loved Beach doing his knitting and making the others all curious, and laughed out loud at his first attempt at a letter for Aunt Beth!
Asterisk78 chapter 29 . 2/12/2010
Just like last chapter, I'm sorry that a good thing has to come to an end. However, Beach Head knitting made up for it, so all in all, it was a great chapter. Just one quick thing: I think it's ignoramus, without the O, although Shipwreck is certainly silly for not knowing the different between knitting and crocheting XD

~Asterisk*
Agent-M-0167 chapter 29 . 2/12/2010
I have waited patiently for the conclusion of this story. I have to admit that this is definetely one of your better stories. I really like the fact that you gave a great character like Beachhead more depth. It's kind of funny to see everyone's favorite hard-ass doing things that are out of the normal for him (knitting, cooking/baking, being around kids). It was interesting to see him out of his element and actually make it funny. I loved this story and I'm looking forward to seeing you finish the Lifeline story. Keep up the wonderful work!
Helana Dreath chapter 29 . 2/12/2010
plz plz do a sequel awesome story love your beachhead hard to normally get into a story all about him
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »