Reviews for Matchmaker
gote chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This is so good that I read it twice. Partly because I had NOT expected the twist at the end there, that was really clever. And different. Teddy's so great, really funny, the "I already know for a fact that he's into you, too." bit made me think he did the same thing to Scorpius as he did to James, ...would I be correct?

Anyway, well done on this, I really like it. :)
Nao K. Kawasaki chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
HAH that was great.

I don't usually read Harry Potter slash but I like your writing style so I tried it and it turned out good. :)
xNomii chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Amazing! Though I think the pairing should be Scorpius and James, not Teddy and James.
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Booyah, Teddy. That was great. D

You're a damn good writer, when my internet decides to get into gear/uni exams are over I'm going to have to have a look-see at your DAYDverse... I always wondered DAYD stood for; now I know.

Super. ]
nairiefairie chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
lol very cute
Yvonne Park chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
haha I loved this! Teddy is awesome! I would love if you did another one to go with this! You are an amazing writer!
Mihra-Attar chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Absolutely wonderful. Even knowing that it was a James S. and Teddy L. I didn't realize that Malfoy was Teddy until he changed.

And yes, it -will-, indeed, be trouble. *grins*

Is there any chance you could write the part where James -does- pin Scorpius...and maybe the parental response to finding out?
Ara Catin chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Than, you've got to write more Teddy! He's just excellent. So mischievous. :D
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
That's one way to get things going. Very good, keep updating
SWaddict1986 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
hahaha Oh, Teddy. He's a very smart wizard :D
EasyButton chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Great twist at the end. Really lightened hte moment!