Reviews for Minor Incidental Jobs
Ten Yen chapter 2 . 6/4/2017
I knew these two would be an interesting combination and am glad to see others imagining them meeting too-thanks for setting up this scene! I had an "oh no" moment realizing Togusa gets killed in your storyline, but it creates a sensible place for introducing Kiyone.
SotV chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
Good to see this one back and you writing again.

Weird...you're right, I can't find names for Togusa's family either.
awceagle chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
I hate cliff hangers. Though for you I will make an exception. I like your work and how you are able to meld the two anime series almost seamlessly together.
Richforce chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
short but sweet
Goddess Of Passion chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Good chapter Gotta love the inclusion of the Mihoshi special...However I gotta wonder how long till we hear "!" coming from a running blonde and Kiyone's hope dying.
Richforce chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
nice job
coyotecyb chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
As a fan of the entire GITS series it's refreshing to see an outsider being brought into the inner circle of section 9. I have always had a fascination with taking major stories (Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Dragonlance, etc.) and bringing characters in from the fringe to bump shoulders with the main characters and make a name for themselves. This story has that potential; a virtually unknown persona that will associate itself with section 9 and gain the fame and respect garnered by the main characters. I personally hope to see more of this and will keep an eye out for it. Thanks for the effort! :)
Richforce chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
Nice chapter, sorry it so long for me to get to it
Goddess Of Passion chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Aw Batou can you truly trustr noone? oh well
Goddess Of Passion chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
My goodness won't this be a field trip to get away from Mihoshi...Unless she managed to get where she wasn'tr susposed to
Richforce chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Nice job, reminds me of an idea I had for a Tenchi/Outlaw Star crossover.
Richforce chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Nice job
Mack53B chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
A interesting beginning please continue. It seems like a strange story for Kiyone, I kind of wonder if you could bring Mihoshi in with her crazy luck. If not no problem. Thank you.
Goddess Of Passion chapter 1 . 10/29/2009