Reviews for Chosen
Elennare chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Lovely story :)

I love how strong the friendship between Neville and Ginny is, how Neville looks out for her, and how happy he is for her once he's sure she really wants Harry.

"Except I do love Harry," she interrupted gently. "Harry; issue-ridden, full of himself, way too introspective, headstrong, brave, soft-hearted, loyal, responsible, smarter than he thinks, and very much in love with me and my vicious sense of humor, my messiness, my temper, my big mouth, my tendency to bulldoze people, and my being gone six months at a time for the Harpies."
This bit is perfect, it really shows that they've both grown past their teenage crushes and hero-worship, and love each other for who they really are.

I really like their conversation, how they can talk about such deep things (and how Neville makes himself talk even though he finds it hard, because he feels he has to for Ginny's sake), but also how they tease each other at the end - it balances the fic out.
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Honestly, this is probably my favorite thing you've ever written. Ginny's my favorite character and you've captured every part of her I love. She's honest, open, realistic, and very much in love with Harry. My favorite part is how realistic it is that after the battle and the initial 'you're alive' phase, that Ginny would realize she doesn't know Harry as well as she thought she did.

Ginny belongs with Harry, they fit really well, but only when they both work at it. And Neville caring about Ginny in that way is great.

Plus, I love how her and Neville are such good friends and they end up joking around in the end.
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
cute, but am kind of confused, are these part of the orginal story, the sequel or a new one? or are they just fillers.
Ara Catin chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
This is exactly what Ginny needs and should've said in the books! Oh Than, why can't we just publish your fanfic to educate the rest of the world?
NLaddict chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
cute!
ivanovandevotee chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Oh. Okay, I retract what I said about "Too Little, Too Late." Shouldn't have underestimated you. Yes, I suppose Ginny is quite badly spoiled in a way, isn't she? Very perceptive, as usual. Maybe you should put an author's note in TLTL: "Read "Chosen" before you yell at me."
Danwea chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
This redeemed the really random Ginny/Neville ficlet I just read.

I had liked your Ginny up until that Too Little, Too Late thing but this, totally redeems it :]

You gave Gin her sass back :]

Especially the bridesmaid comment :D
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Nice. Keep writing
EasyButton chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This was a nice follow-up to your other story, and explains a lot about Harry and Ginny's relationship. I mean, I do like them together, but not in an 'I worship the ground you walk on' sortof way. It's nice to see Ginny growing up.