Reviews for Keeping Up Appearances
scriptrixlatinae chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Justin is so realistically cynical and calculating, I love it. I'm also amused by seeing Hannah and Ernie feeling so out of their element - I like inducing cognitive dissonance in my friends (and sometimes in random strangers), though I usually follow their reactions with an explanation. I may tease or (temporarily) obfuscate, but I'm not deliberately cruel.
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Justin's one of those characters I'm never 100% sure if I love or not. I don't always understand him, but he's a good friend and a good guy.

"I quite like being part of such a profoundly ridiculous system."

I love that line. It's wonderful.
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I've been reading a few stories with Justin as an important side character lately, and I'm growing rather fond of him. I think this is my favourite, though. I just love the whol process of him ciilising Ernie, and then deciding to go with the new money idea :)

Love it.
Leridan chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Can't believe I hadn't read this one yet! I love the Hufflepuff trio!
breeutiful chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Hehe, I loved this. It's cleverly written and quite funny. :)
Blaze Moonlight chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This was brilliantly funny and dead believable. It's nice to see more positive moments from the DADYverse and I adore the way you write Justin. There are very few other stories where he's written well.

Ara Catin chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
This is hilarious, I love this little look into the lives of the other trio. It's great to see Justin happy and in his element. Poor Ernie has no idea what he's in for!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Very funny. Talk about sheep;D Keep writing
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Wow for the sudden deluge of stories! Can't wait to get reading them, this one was already excellent. x
EasyButton chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Ladies and gentelmen, the other Hogwarts trio!

I do love those three, and it's nice seeing them together having a good time of it all without any tragic love story hanging overhead.