Reviews for More Realer
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
There's a quote in How I Met Your Mother where Ted is teaching Barney about what it's like dating Robin and he says that if she ever says 'you're an idiot' that it means she loves you. When Hermione calls Ron an ass I think of that.

I love how determined she is to help Seamus. There's no question that he'll be imprisoned for more than five years.

"I won't be your property when we get married Ron" could ruin the romantic aspect of this but it makes it sweeter for me to read because that's the kind of couple Ron and Hermione are.
SWaddict1986 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
"It wasn't the suicide, either - Hermione had been ready more than once to give her life when it had seemed necessary - but that her own body could have betrayed her to the point where it was necessary by harboring that unnatural beast."

Aw :( Poor Hermione. I really hated that part of Sluagh.

""I'll marry you. You're right, we have a second chance; let's not waste it.""

:) It's so Hermione, not letting the fear choke her and going through what she wants to do.

That was a wonderful look at what probably happened after that terrible night.
Danwea chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
You have no idea how happy I was to see my inbox filled with your new writing :D

And this was the first one I darted to because I knew what you put Ron and Hermione through in Sluagh would've left a few scars.

This was beautifully done, as always :]
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Cute. Keep writing
EasyButton chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I love Hermionie, I love how incredibly strong-willed she can be, and I love how Ron loves her for it.

And I love this story fro showing all that. Great job!