Reviews for The Silver Samurai
the black raven chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Loved it thank always the black raven)$(
the black raven chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
So sad:( .As always the black raven)$(
LadyHoundoom358 chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Ok, I ignored it in the last chapter but now it's starting to get on my nerves. I like this story but you keep messing up the german accent. I don't want to have to spell it out for you but you don't seem to know how to do a german accent so I have to help for the sake of this story's quality. This will go 'how it sounds in english' to 'how it sounds with accent'

W V

Th Z/S (interchangable)

Y(as in yes or you) only mentioned the last two because you repeatedly got them wrong. If I didn't mention any others they don't change either. Again, this is a good story but messing with pronunciations rips people out of a story and you'll get less positive reviews. Just make the necissary corrections please.
Ralyena Starrling chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
I really enjoyed this story from start to was awesome!
Ralyena Starrling chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
That was so sweet and wonderful!I'm glad that Logan has made Kurt happy you for updating!
Ralyena Starrling chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
Great!Logan got Kurt back but Harada got should phase her hand through his chest and rip out his heart!
Ralyena Starrling chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
I am enjoying the story,and I feel really sorry for I have comfort in the fact that Logan will hack Harada to bits!X3!
yaoigirl22 chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
No poor Kurt!

Wolverine needs to hurry his butt up!
Ralyena Starrling chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
Ladys and gentlemen this is precicely why opening another person's mail is I hope all of you have learned from this.
alpharoyale chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
Young teenagers these days! Opening other peoples' mail!Despicable behaviour (that would be the rant my commerce teacher would go on, most of his sentences start with teenagers these days... or in my day... *Sigh*

Sniff poor Kurt!

Can't wait to read more!
LightInsideMe chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Dammit I'm hooked now, please write more soon.
Nightcrawler Fan chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Man, does Kurt ever get a break? Very good begging with an excellent cliffhanger. Can't wait for the next chapters!
Total Weirdo chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
*Gasp* so suspenceful! Please update soon!

sketzocase chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
great idea! please update soon.
Ralyena Starrling chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
A good start,I like it!Just make sure there will be a Logurt lemon,please!