Reviews for A Day in the Life
HikaKaoTa-chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I laughed so hard when France and Iggy were caught XD

Also I love how you made Prussia's character... I can see him being like this in school

Overall a cute funny fic good job!
AbsolutelyAnonymous chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
It's lovely! Poor Gil though, but Gil is always awesome, no matter what the circumstances! (:
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Amazing! You have such a great knack with the characters!
Pookey chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
hehehe a typical day in highschool with those three lol
Luuh-sama chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Wow!

Oh my, I loved it! I usually don't like AU, especially on high school, but you've changed my mind!

You got an incredible plot, and with the most awesome characters of Hetalia. And the pairings too (I love FrUK, oh my, you've made my day!)

It's romantic and funny at the same time. Really, congratulations.

And, please, pleeease, write more!
sunflower.cc chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Awesome! But...YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS. BADLY. SRSLY. GUUUH. And yay for PruIta! *loves PruIta*
nihon kitty chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
you should finish the story!
Cold War Takeover chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
More! :D
Ash chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
...I just wanted you to know that I fucking loved this. FUCKING. LOVED IT. You have to do a sequel. I'll help, if you want. BUT YOU HAVE TO. D8 I gotta know what happens! There needs to be RomexGermania AKSHUN! Gilbo has to end up with someone who doesn't want his little BROTHER!

THERE MUST BE MORE. HNGHNGHGNGHGNGH. 8

...plz. *pout*
Epitsu Onna chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I'll wait eagerly for the continuation if you really will continue it... it's so cute! And for plus points, it got all my favorite pairings I love how France ended up with Englad. Hehehe.

And what Antonio did is just so awesome, so... him. I want more Gakuen antics and more Bad Touch Trio 8D/ Go Go go!
niki uchiha chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
omg! they were the ones who stole the acid last year! we should have known XP
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
wonderful! :) I liked how it ended happily.
chibi maakochan chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
heheheh I liked it D it was fun! though I kinda feel bad for Prussia cuz his crush is so clueless haha but yayness for the bad trioo! D make moar

xoxoxox keep up the good work!
Black.Rose.Authoress chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This was absolutely marvelous! I actually love the Gakuen Hetalia fics and ADORE! the Bad Touch Trio. They were so IC. And I'm a huge Spain/Romano shipper too, so I was practically squealing at all of that...

M, it's hard to figure out my favorite part. Gilbert chasing pigeons and only waking up when they mentioned a Spanish omelette (although now I want an omelette really badly). How Gilbert punched Antonio and himself when they found Francis and Arthur making out. How Lovi is so predictable and was drawing on the glass in the bathroom. All the little details made me happy :D
Smrtypantz chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
ASDKJFALDFKJALDFJ YOU WIN AT LIFE

Oh gosh, this fic was hilarious. Gilbert chasing birds, the tomato boxers, Alfred cheering (xD), flustered Arthur, hydrochloric acid...GAH. perfection 3

I think you definitely have a knack for writing Gilbert :D You should write him more often

-Smrtypantz