Reviews for Inspired by: "Fuhgeddaboudit"
wild wolf free17 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
*hee* That last one is so cute.
Skarla chapter 4 . 6/29/2003
(crosses eyes in confusion) Didn't really get that, but the pink motorbike definatly made me laugh. I can just see Max's face! hehehehehe! Jen.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 4 . 12/16/2002
Is Mia for real? (laughs)
Caderyn chapter 2 . 11/10/2002
good god! I laughed my ass off when I read the part about max's baby in pink! so totally creative! the mental image in my head, hahaha!
TerriWrym chapter 4 . 9/19/2002
Oh, this is evil. I love it. That scene was priceless, and this fic even more so.

Can't wait to see what else you can come up with.

Terri
Fallen-Angel189 chapter 4 . 8/19/2002
Lol, good to see a funny DA fanfic coming out, most of them are quite depressing! I can just imagine the carnation pink motorcycle!
Baloo chapter 4 . 8/15/2002
eeewww... pari, i gotta say, this is not one of the pairings I favor.. but you make it too funny not to like. ;)
Kat chapter 4 . 8/15/2002
I loved "Pretty In Pink". That was a classic.
gilenagile chapter 4 . 8/15/2002
Very wicked and irreverant and now I feel I have to over all the transcripts . . .
gilenagile chapter 3 . 8/15/2002
What a horrible image, but I still laughed of course.
gilenagile chapter 2 . 8/15/2002
*Very* funny, with layers of angst under the surface-applied as only you can. Hope Alec signed his work of art.
gilenagile chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Great use of 287 word, from title to last line.
Fin Tuscany chapter 4 . 8/15/2002
That was funny. I wish there were more Mia stories. And I agree, the homoerotic tension between Alec and Logan is palpable.

Good line in Chapter 2: “That’s for losing me the sweet deal I had going at Manticore!” Alec would mutter as he scrawled Max’s cell number on a bathroom stall wall.
Lutheyl chapter 3 . 5/28/2002
This is fucking hilarious!

But what the heck is Alec doing with Normal on Friday evenings?...going to the opera?

But you really do write Alec's character better than anyone I've read before, keep it up!
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 3 . 4/13/2002
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! That's so wrong it's funny! I love Sketchy.