Reviews for Reminiscent
xLittleFoolx chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Awwww the achey feels. I love HRExChibitalia and this fic was a good one
Maria chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
WAHH~!
IntoTheDark chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Beautiful and poignant. You write very emotionally. I especially loved these couple of lines:

"Breathing in the smell of war and sweat and blood and tears that was so Holy Roman Empire, so lost and confused and much too much for someone who was a child, Italy realized."

"Wordlessly he tried to convey something he later realized Francis would never understand, and then left the room.

It was only 6 seconds later when he was on his knees outside, sobbing."

"An attempt at comforting that was both distant and close."

"Tapping a finger to his left ribcage, Italy managed his smile, which was made both beautiful and tragic paired with red cheeks and leaky eyes.

"I was just remembering my childhood.""

Very sweet and heartbreaking read. Thanks for sharing! :)
Lady-Fantasmic chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I love this pairing, but the stories always make me cry...HRExChibitalia forever!
MagicHappens chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
That was really sad and sweet, too. There's just not enough with those two! Anyway, reading this made a bad day a little better.

-Chessy
muchoblidged chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
That was so sweet and sad! HRE and Chibitalia are so cute, but their story is such a tragic one...I wish there was more of the two of them...

France seemed a bit abrupt, but I suppose that it was a fairly minor part of story, so it's not too important to dwell on.

On another note, the end made me want to cry! It's a bit hard to imagine Italy being that serious and sad, but you pull it off well.
Anna chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This was absolutely beautiful! I loved the subtle comparisons between Germany and HRE, which made everything so simply heartbreaking! It's rare to read fics where Italy has those moments of tragic remembrance. This fic had me in tears before I even read the first line! The last sentence was pure gold. 3
ribbonsandlace chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
So cute...and tragic! I love the pairing, and I like how you let remember HRE so vividly...

This is spectacular!
Canadino chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Could you give me the link to the strip you refer to? Because I've heard of when France tells Italy that HRE is dead but I never found the strip.
EmoLollipop chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
;A; Aw f- you made need to go write more angst!