Reviews for You Make Me Want to Live
browner864 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Loved it, loved it, loved it! I can see Agent Hacker pulling something like this! Do you know if we will be seeing him again on the show? I haven't heard that we will but I suppose we don't need to actually see him, he could just be mentioned.

But not the point of this review! The idea of Brennan escaping to the ocean was great. And the line where Booth tells her it's because it is always there - amazing. Seriously, what a creative spin on Bren's adandonment issues!

Also loved the teasing Booth gives her while Bren is trying to be all serious. Typical Booth but one of the MANY reasons I love him.

Super one-shot. Maybe you should do a couple follow-ups: of course what happens when they get to the cottage (yum!) and how the news is broken to Hacker and the results of that. Now that could be interesting...
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Very Nice...

I loved the dialog...

( I think Booth would have told her..and let Sweets) but I really liked it alot!
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
That was absolutely beautiful. I loved it. :)
a2zmom chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Lovely story with great dialog. A very believable sequence of events.
Foxie Roxie chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
this was great, very sweet! x
bonesfan500 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
aww this was really cute.

wish there was more lol
debscon chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
This is a wonderful with them both very in character.
stormbinder22 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
This is soo good! I love that it's at the beach like a sort of escape from their lives. Wow, thank you for this story :)
TheWalrusAndThePenguin chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
brilliant, very fluffy BB. What more could you want in a fic?
Myzinglink chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
So sweet! I love it :)
daiszee chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Absolutely lovely!

I enjoyed this story so much, I checked out the list of the others you've written. It's no surprise that many of my favorites lately are some of yours. Great job.
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I love this! The angst! And then the fluff! Great stuff. I had a lot of favorite lines, but in particular this stood out: "But it's his feet she notices. They're bare, and as long and lean as the rest of him. She wants to run her hands over them. And she wants him to think about her when she does it, instead of thinking about how it feels to have somebody beat them with rubber hoses and steel pipes." Oh, and also, "She's more interested in his body than his spiritual beliefs anyway." Ha. I love how she just blurted out that she wanted to have sex with Booth in front of a complete stranger. That girl. ;)

Wonderful job. Just wonderful.
SisAngel chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
That felt just like an episode, and it's SO how they should get them together on the show :) great job!
lukablue chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Love it! Just the right amount on angst before a great finish
Noie chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I definitely enjoyed this one shot but I felt like she would have demanded more of an explanation from him, especially since she did most of the "heart" work!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »