Reviews for The Legacy of Myriad Book One - Mark of Wisdom
Elphaba818 chapter 23 . 6/20
It’s been a long time since I read this story, but I read the originallomg version a long tome ago numerous times and I’m thrilled to see that you’re revamping the story! Though to be honest, I haven’t seen many changes in this first book from what I remembered about the original story excluding how you’ve broken the story up into a trilogy. It’s going to be fun reading the next two books to see if there are any obvious changes in plot bunnies! Looking forward to reading more!

However, I noticed that not everything is published online yet, and the old version is gone. For the sake of trying to compare the differences between this version and the original version, is there anyway I could see the original version again? Maybe you could send it to me? If this is a problem, I understand. I just figured I’d ask.

Going to read the next book now! I’m excited to see any new changes already posted!
Patftw89 chapter 1 . 3/12
Oh man, I was planning on reading this fanfic again since I last read it 4 years ago. Amazing fanfic from what I remember and I can't wait to read it again with all of the edits!
The Crystal Rose chapter 2 . 3/12
Nvm, read the author note, lolz I’m so glad you’re returning to this!
The Crystal Rose chapter 1 . 3/12
Wait, I thought there were over 70 chapters to this... what happened?! I’m so sad!
Scateo chapter 1 . 3/11
Lmao I was reading this but since you updated it idk what chapter i was at. Wish me luck finding it...
Patftw89 chapter 1 . 1/7
Wait what got updated? I swear I read this story to completion a couple of years ago? (It was amazing btw)
I just found it again searching by recently updated.
ShadowLink chapter 75 . 2/8/2014
This story... just wow. It was simply amazing how well written it was. The plot and the characters were all completely original, the was the story moved forward always kept me wondering what would happen next and the character development of characters, specially the relationship between Link and Zelda was well developed. The best part was the length of this story as it kept me occupied for about 2 weeks. Any amount off praise I can give you isn't enough for all the effort you put in this story, but I would like to mention that this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read and I hope you get around to finish the sequel to this. Well I'm off to read White Nights of Althor, very excited after reading this story. Again Thank you for writing this masterpiece!
Total Romance Fan chapter 75 . 12/8/2013
Ooooh I'd love to read the sequel (that is if you make one) this story has been AMAZING! :). Thanks for writing it!
Cherryburlesque chapter 40 . 8/27/2013
(Too lazy to log in. Name is my profile name tho).

I don't understand why this fic has so little hits and reviews. I'm barely halfway through and I just. Can't stop. I've been reading for two weeks now, and this is just so incredible that I never want it to end.

This could legitimately be a prototype for a new LoZ game.

Thank you for writing this. I am so keen to continue on.

You're amazing.
HyliasHero117 chapter 75 . 11/25/2012
Wow, wow, a thousand times WOW!

I just finished reading this after four long nights and I loved it to bits! You did an absolutely fantastic job writing all this and the whole thing kept me going right from end to finish.

I am not going to complain about what was wrong at all, all good writers miss and make mistakes.

On that note, I think I am about to have a heart attack, because I cannot describe how amazing it was.
ConverseAndSharpies chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
"It was illness that took them. These are you children?"

"you" should be "your"
Chickenlittle000 chapter 75 . 1/8/2012
Fantastic. I enjoyed this story so much, it's difficult for me to pick out bits and pieces honestly. I loved your original portrayal of Zelda and Link, and your original characters were both developed and likable. I read this story in the span of a day or so, and couldn't stop until I had finished. The intimate bits were very well written, even in the hottest of moments your characters were still the characters as you had created them. I could see your evolution as a writer over the course of the story, and you've continued to evolve so far in WKoA. (but that's a different review, now isn't it?) It's very pleasing to see a writer who has a good story to tell and who seems to actively strive to become better. I don't often read fanfictions that I love, but LoM is one of my favorites.

Now, you tend to make a few errors with your who/whom phrasing. An English Comp teacher of mine once told me, "Use who." It's never incorrect, even if 'whom' can work as well. However, 'whom' can't always take the place of who. Whom errors are just one of my peeves, they really pull me out of the story.

So, comments: check. Mild criticism: check. Hmmm...I think now it's time for the part where I say I can't wait to read your stories in the future. Your story has entertained me greatly, and I loved reading it. So, thank you!
phunky chapter 28 . 9/21/2011
Hello dear GieGie! :D

I'm reading your story again. This time slowly U and girl! you really know how to describe and create a perfect atmosphere. You make it so easy -for us, the readers- to imagine whats going on. Is like, we were watching the scenes instead of reading them.

I just wanted to tell you that :) Hope that you are doing well too!

*hugs*

_
phunky chapter 74 . 9/15/2011
What's up! hehehe I'm reading this fic again, just stoped to say hi. I hope that you are doing well :)
Dr. Dale Wingfield chapter 75 . 9/12/2011
Unbelivable story. Absolutly incredible and enthralling through each chapter. Seriously, this whole novel is better than any of nintendo's games. Why they have not yet bought the rights for this idea for 100 million dollars is beyond me. Just a fantastic work. Best work I have ever seen on this site. I was always excited to continue reading and discover new twists and majorly epic events. Just pure genius, I commend the creator of this entire storyline. As a small side note, I noticed people shifting their brows about 20 times per chapter. Using that less would have been good. Aside from that one minor, minor side note, this is an unbelievably fantastic novel. Excellent work. (btw I thought I might add this as well... Arden ftw! He was a pimp!)