Reviews for Final Fantasy vs Kingdom Hearts
jameron4eva chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
MOREEEEE BTW i just got KH 1, but FFXIII AND XIII-2 will be first.
lola chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
hahahaha...true is i think kairi the fun killer for me,her scene always looks like stupid and annoying. im excited at 1st, but then there she is stood there played her role just like dump crap. all of the sudden makes me yawning, she's just killed my passion to watch the premiere through the end watching her scene is devastating
ZodiarkSavior chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I lol'd
Cranberry Knight-XIII chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Since I'm a fan of Kingdom Hearts, I find it hard to positively review your...interesting story. I will do my best, though. A word for the wise once again: work on spelling and grammar, like the commas before quotations.
icecreamlover77 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Totally cool
My Vantilene chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Really? Vanille wants to play as Sora? Pansy.
Don't Shoot the Puppy chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Cool, I like the game, but angry Vanille was funny.

"Kyaaaaaaa!"

But, actually, if Vanille thinks it's Organisation VII, she's wrong. It's just that half of them got massacred in Chain of Memories, by some kid wielding cards.
Metaldragonhope chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
this is funny! LOL!

but in a real battle, Kingdom hearts verse will destroy FFXIII verse.

Kingdom hearts has a 2 reality warping genies.

Gods (not fal cie)

Chernabog

Organization XIII

many worlds

neverending army of heartless (heartless can only be killed by the keyblade.)

FFXII has

Summons(Eidolons)

Fal cies

Troops

L cie

2 worlds
Angelgirl651 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I love kingdom hearts but this is freaking hilarious! XD Good job. Yay Ok! :) jk ...PLEAS DON'T HURT ROXAS VANILLE!T.T kill Kairi again :3

-Angel
theNAUGHTYfiles chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! omfg i've been reading all ur ff vs. _ stories and there amazing! are you going to make more? please say you will because these are so funny! You shuld put them together and mak it a series, that would b awesome!

chur
kh2 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
really nice i love how they were like actors and new each other and really fun !
Shadow of the End chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! holy shit, KH2 is one of my fave games and I found this fuckin hilarious! but you shoulda had Vanille tear apart the Ansem-possessed Riku with Ansem screaming like a little bitch... but this was still awesome! Vanille is always so fucking cheery all the time that I wanted to see what she'd be like if she went insane- and you portrayed that perfectly... Keep writing! You are a comedy Goddess!
JKW351 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Lolz i bet u were referencing hellfirecomms on "press the triangle button to breath" hahaha
Oe98 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Yes! I love Kingdom Hearts, but this is hilarious anyways! Great job!
CarlieHitachiin chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Wow. This is hilarious! Great job!