Reviews for Partners
hope you finish this book loving it
Ookami Sakura chapter 14 . 2/1
I know you haven't updated this story in a long time, but I still hope you continue it one day. Update soon!
Mistress M-n-M chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
I absolutely adore Ridver/Rivick stories. I have always thought they were meant for each other. I love your portrayal of the characters in this story. I am sad to see this story has not been updated in several years. Any chance of a return to writing it?
The Doctor Rose chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
they r to cute :D
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
ooooo I see where thi is going...I'm loven it
Millennion chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I really like this fic, I think its one of the few that keeps to Riddicks personality. so much fun to read
ehqueue chapter 14 . 3/4/2012
This is fantastic. I love how dark the characters are, especially River and Riddick. She's so often underestimated - you actually made me realize how bendy Serenity treated her. Riddick should always be as badass as you made him (no wimpifying!) and the whole murderer Bonnie and Clyde thing... Hot. I wonder how Kaylee's opinion will change over time and if Inara is going to come back. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Vixen Uchiha chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
I have to say I love this but the one thing that would have made the last two chapter better was if the ship Riddick stole was the the serenty. Jayne could have gone back and goes to bunk and the doc could of left then they come and lol yeah take the ship.
LeaFairy124 chapter 14 . 1/14/2012
This story has been completely incredible! I just LOVE your River and Riddick and the amazing dynamic between them. I especially love your River though, your characterization of her has been absolutely amazing and I just adore how badass she is! *squee* I also adore Jack, she’s simply amazing and I really like how well she’s fitted in with Riddick and River to form their completely bloodthirsty family..er.. pack :)

As for the Firefly crew, besides Jayne who’s freaking awesome, well I really-really-really can’t stand them in this :( I usually adore them and how they are a family, but I CAN unfortunately see them acting this way too and I’m hoping they get theirs )

I want to add too that I LOVED the idea of River leaving Serenity to live on her own, to lead her own life and to being her badass self all on her own. I LOVE those kinds of plots... I just wish there were more out there.

Anyway, I enjoyed this like crazy and I definitely hope to read more in the future! Thanks for writing!
Kira Kyuu chapter 14 . 12/18/2011
This' awesome! Why'd ya stop?

Loved it!

K9
redkama chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
ahh why did this never get finished you did even kill the crew yet gonna bug me for life lol
The Doctor Rose chapter 14 . 8/2/2011
lover every word of it hpe u update soon

is it weard i find riddicks possivness cute?
KielaSierra chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
I am in love with the characters you have developed! The conversations between riddick, river, and jack almost always have me crackin up while the serenity crew's convo's have me pulling my hair out in frustration! Are you still writing for this story? Because I LOVE it :)
KielaSierra chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
Josef Engle chapter 14 . 4/27/2011
dj

it's now 440 am and have been reading your book since about 12, I have read nearly all sci fi from heinlien to Ringo, and while there are some very minor points of critique I might offer I must tell yo I absolutly love where you have taken this story line. Bravo and Merci' may your heart and mind always be fi;;ed with such beautiful fancy.

J