Reviews for Three's A Crowd
ColourmeCullen chapter 11 . 6/25/2010
Oh, I so wanted Edward to make a move, so naturally it's Jasper you leave us with! Ung. Hope you're still planning to continue this! I love it! :)
ColourmeCullen chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
Simply. UNF. You kill me. ;p
ColourmeCullen chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
I think I'm totally in Edwards corner.. as much as I heart Jasper, especially in this fic.. I've got a soft spot for Dickward. lol ;)

Excellent chapter - loved Bella's fistpump. lol
ColourmeCullen chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
Ah, just when we think Bella is gonna get some Cullen loving.. In swoops Dickward! lol I wonder what the outfall will be! On to the next chapter.. lol ;)
ColourmeCullen chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
Ah, the Cullen Brothers curse! ;) I love where this is headed.. so good, and the moment with Seth at the end was kinda precious. :)
ColourmeCullen chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
Yes! Oh Dickward, you're such a complex creature. lol Love it!
ColourmeCullen chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
Ah, see.. when you throw Jasper and Alice together like that, I start to regret liking him with Bella! lol He's such a badass though, so there's still love. ;)
ColourmeCullen chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Gah! You're seriously killing me with this! lol Bella is so UNF! Love it!
ColourmeCullen chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Oh, poor tortured Edward! Does he ever get a break? lol Loved it! :)
ColourmeCullen chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
OMG. I'm such a bad reader! I know I read the first chapter like months ago, and I finally got back to this and I'm wondering why in the ever loving h*ll I didn't continue it! OMG. LOVE!

Jasper, as long as I look past his line of girls, UNF. Love the twists! Awesome chapter! ;)
SCATH24 chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
i LOVE this story. for sure one of my new favorites. i didnt stop reading until i finished! amazing! i normally just do AH fics but this story was the perfect mix of vampire and teenage drama, love it!

sad to see you havent updated since april, are you taking a break or will there be an update soon? pleeeeeease tell me your updating soon!
TwiCrazed chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
Well how did Esme find out about Carlisle being a vampire?

Meanwhile, house full of vamps - yeah, no privacy. Love that Mum can kick the boys butts (or in this case, pull their ears).

It was good that Jasper actually helped Edward, and seemed to get the whole singer thing for a moment, but it didn't take much for them to turn on each other again. Honestly, jasper's just a little shit, isn't he!

Gotta love Bella hunting Edward down too, even though she should've been freaked out.
TwiCrazed chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
Gees Bella, what were you thinking? The CB's will kill you if you kiss Jasper! Didn't think she'd give in that easily.

And Edward! WTF! How the hell are you going to explain your sudden appearance to Bella. Can totally understand the anger though - pound the shit out of Jasper (glad he was actually scared of his brother for once).

And what's Victoria's game plan? Surely that's a hit to Jasper's ego?
TwiCrazed chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
I hope that wasn't Tanya that Jasper was making out with. meanwhile, how does he think he's going to attract Bella if he's getting it on with every girl in sight?

Glad Edward cleared up Bella's misunderstanding about her "smelling". God, how good would it be to have Edward tell you you smell fucking awesome? Yes please.

Oh, and Bella's friends! Who would've thought that Rose would be the one without her knickers in a knot (which Bella would clearly be able to see since Rose was flashing them at her). Love all of the switching teams for Rose stuff too! It's a wonder Jasper hasn't tried to use his gift on her, even if she is with Emmett.
TwiCrazed chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
Sorry, but I just had to giggle like a school girl with Edward saying "rack". I've read a heap of fics & never once have I heard Edward say that, it was hilarious! It seems so out of character, but then I'm reminded that he's a hormonal teenage boy, not a 100 year old virgin from the early 1900's, so it's definitely a possibility for his vocab!
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »