Reviews for Three's A Crowd
jst4fun chapter 14 . 9/29/2011
Hi-I stumbled onto this fic while looking for something new to read. I'm a big fan of Uncomfortable and was looking at other stories by some of my favorite authors. You write extremely well, and I enjoy reading your stories. I really like your idea of making E & J are part-vampires. I can only imagine how much time and energy goes into writing these fics, but I wanted to let you know what I really hope you finish this one at some point. I'd love to read more. Thanks!
moonhoney2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Just wondering if you plan on finishing this story or if I should take it off my watch list. If you do plan on finishing, do you have an idea of how many chapters are left? Thanks!
x.Meg1509.x chapter 14 . 9/12/2011
Love this story! Can't decide who I love more though, Jasper or Edward? Although neck kisses are far sexier than sucking hands ;) Please continue soon!
TrueSkye chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Ooohh, love this story too! So different and unique & the boys are so mysterious; and Jasper's sooo freakin' SMEXYYYY!

Bella's drunken statement, "Your breath smells like an aeroplane," OWNED me!
Miss Snazzy chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
Good chapter. I laughed at how differently Bella's question about Edward's age played out. p
Miss Snazzy chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
Great chapter. Holy crap. It was kind of awesome to see Edward lose control like that. I wonder if the headache he experienced was caused by Jasper, who had noticed his lack of control, or Bella, as a belated defense mechanism. Then again, maybe it's something like when you drink coffee. It's amazing, but once you go without, you suffer extreme headaches. Hmm. I can't wait to find out.
Miss Snazzy chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
Good chapter. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
Great chapter. I'm glad we got to see more of Bella and Edward. I'm betting Edward could smell Bella's attraction in the car... Lol. I liked that we also got to see how Edward would react when other guys were flirting with Bella.
Miss Snazzy chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Good chapter. Loved the dream. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
Great chapter. I especially loved that ending Bella/Edward moment, where they discussed the 'fuck me' look. p
Miss Snazzy chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
Good chapter. And holy crap! That ending was just...wow. I can't wait to see how Bella will react.
Miss Snazzy chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Good chapter. It's a bit annoying that Bella promised to stay away from Jasper for the CB's, but at least they're going to have that tutoring session going. I can't wait to see how this will play out.
Miss Snazzy chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
Good chapter.
Miss Snazzy chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Good chapter.
Miss Snazzy chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Great chapter. I loved Jasper's growling! Or was it purring? )
314 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »