Reviews for Three's A Crowd
acw1 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
great chapter.
Twipen chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Okay, so I love Edward. But Jasper wouldn’t have to work too hard to get me in the mood. LOL. I’m glad that Bella blocks him though, I didn’t understand or should I say agreed that in the book he was able to get through to her. A challenge is always fun, especially between siblings. I realized that you only have Bella as a character in the story. But then specify, B, E, J. That’s good, keep us thinking. And take it wherever you want it to go. Looking forward to another update.
christag banner chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Oh wow, even Jasper's gift doesn't work on her. Can't wait to read more.
Black Devil Car chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
I like how your mind works, making it so both of their gifts don't work against Bella.
TishPhoenix chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
luv's it :D Anxious to read more
Dickward chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Plez carry on ! I've gt so into it. Maybe there should be a lesson where Edward and jasper are in the same class! To make it worse they could all be sitting nxt to each other including bella(she should be in the middle) Please just carry on soon!I beg u
Unfeigned chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
I can really get into this...brothers fighting over the same chick...

Can't wait for more. :)
acw1 chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
this should be interesting i suspect edward is up for a challenge as well if he isn't already aware of jaspers attraction he will be soon and that will be incentive enough it seems. look forward to more. like the somewhat aggressive bella.
gottaloveva chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
I LOVE it! Its awsome that Jaspers gift doesn't work on her eigther! I hope to read more SOON!
Twipen chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I loved it!

Can't wait to find out what E's problem was, other than the obvious wood!

And I like my Bella w/a backbone! So that is gold!

M I love Jaz. Especially in a black leather jacket!

Have fun and keep it up.
acw1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
absolutely love this story. Hooked after this first well written chapter. Really looking forward to reading more from you.
gottaloveva chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I am LOVIN it so far! I hope to read more SOON!
TishPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
interesting, Looking forward to reading more hun :D
christag banner chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Oh my! This looks like it could be fun. Loved how she put them in their places. Can't wait to read more.
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21