Reviews for Three's A Crowd
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
I'm glad neither of their gifts work on her and I'm definitely interested in finding out what they are, since they don't seem to be ordinary Twilight vampires.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Great chapter. I was cracking up over Edward's problem. I loved Bella and Jasper so far. I can't wait to see what will happen next. p
lovelyfrances chapter 14 . 6/13/2011
This is really good. I'm curious as to where everything will go from here...
01Katie chapter 14 . 5/24/2011
I can't wait to read the next chapter please update ASAFP.
signes chapter 14 . 5/8/2011
Wow, this story is wonderful. i love your writing. Please update soon!I can't wait to read more.
scareDcat chapter 14 . 5/5/2011
This story has me hooked :) I didn't realise it was on hold though I hope you take it back up soon xx
a little hurricano chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Just read this whole thing, on the night before my astronomy exam no less when i should've been studying, that's how addictive it is. i love the buildup and i can't wait to read more!
DevilToBeLoved chapter 14 . 4/14/2011
Cute, please update soon.
kapap chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
Ha ha! I had so much fun with the three of them... Of course I can't help myself, I am in love your Edward:)

Thanks:))
Camilla10 chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
I am quite entertained by the story, but it is so AU and OOC that so many things puzzle me. Fortunately now some explanation are coming, I like Hybrward a lot, but I can't figure out Jasper. Anyway, we will see.
MissNikita chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
Yup I really do love you writing, really liking this story a lot, hope there is lots more to come.
MissNikita chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
There are other things that makes it similar to TVD, the more human things that Edward and Jasper can do like eat human food is something that happens in TVD aswell and mpore physical characteristics.

FYI I actually love them this way instead of the stoney marble statues, but it explains why people think of TVD.

SO far I had a lot of laughs over this story anbd have nice mental pictures of Edward and Jasper.

You are really good at making them sound fuckawesome hot.
TheRestfulHour chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
Im dying... Please..update!
Fontainebleau01 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
i love it
deenerneener chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
You're going to hate me and I suck, I know (because I know how you feel about people who read and don't review, and here I'm reviewing chapter NINE and I haven't reviewed chapters 1 through 8, though I read them and loved them) but I had to review this chapter.

This Assper makes up for the Assward in Uncomfortable. I know the stories aren't related or anything (other than through the fact that you are writing both of them), but that Edward is a jerk, and this Jasper's a jerk, so it's like this Edward is getting the comeuppance that Edward deserves, and vice versa.

I suppose that's a ridiculous thing to write in a review.

But I'm really mad at this Jasper. He only got the Audi because Edward wanted it. He's (mostly) only going after Bella here because he knows Edward wants her.

Assper, indeed.

For her part, Bella seems rather drawn to both boys, although (I hope) more toward Edward?

I'm also intrigued to learn, when or if we formally and finally learn, just what the boys' secret is. It seems as though they're half and halves, like Renesmee in the original Breaking Dawn. But then I wonder how Esme birthed TWO boys, before she needed to be turned? Unless here, a human giving birth to a vamp's child wasn't the same sort of almost fatal thing that it was in the original.

Whatever the deal is, can't WAIT to find out!

I both cringe at, and love, the war between Edward and Jasper here. It does, in its way, remind me of the emotional enmity and push-pull between the two in Uncomfortable. Although, as Edward comments in this chapter, that does lend an air of gay incenstuousness to his bloodlust.

In any event, great job! I've veered away from vampfic, and E/B stories in lieu of more... alternative subgenres in Twilight fanfic, but this one's pretty interesting.

Thanks for writing! Looking forward to what happens next (and next and next...)
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »