Reviews for Three's A Crowd
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Good chapter. I can't wait to see what Edward and Jasper will do to get Bella. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
I'm glad neither of their gifts work on her and I'm definitely interested in finding out what they are, since they don't seem to be ordinary Twilight vampires.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Great chapter. I was cracking up over Edward's problem. I loved Bella and Jasper so far. I can't wait to see what will happen next. p
lovelyfrances chapter 14 . 6/13/2011
This is really good. I'm curious as to where everything will go from here...
01Katie chapter 14 . 5/24/2011
I can't wait to read the next chapter please update ASAFP.
signes chapter 14 . 5/8/2011
Wow, this story is wonderful. i love your writing. Please update soon!I can't wait to read more.
scareDcat chapter 14 . 5/5/2011
This story has me hooked :) I didn't realise it was on hold though ~ I hope you take it back up soon xx
a little hurricano chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Just read this whole thing, on the night before my astronomy exam no less when i should've been studying, that's how addictive it is. i love the buildup and i can't wait to read more!
DevilToBeLoved chapter 14 . 4/14/2011
Cute, please update soon.
kapap chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
Ha ha! I had so much fun with the three of them... Of course I can't help myself, I am in love your Edward:)

Thanks:))
Camilla10 chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
I am quite entertained by the story, but it is so AU and OOC that so many things puzzle me. Fortunately now some explanation are coming, I like Hybrward a lot, but I can't figure out Jasper. Anyway, we will see.
MissNikita chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
Yup I really do love you writing, really liking this story a lot, hope there is lots more to come.
MissNikita chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
There are other things that makes it similar to TVD, the more human things that Edward and Jasper can do like eat human food is something that happens in TVD aswell and mpore physical characteristics.

FYI I actually love them this way instead of the stoney marble statues, but it explains why people think of TVD.

SO far I had a lot of laughs over this story anbd have nice mental pictures of Edward and Jasper.

You are really good at making them sound fuckawesome hot.
TheRestfulHour chapter 14 . 2/16/2011