Reviews for Running
James Potter chapter 1 . 5/17
Hello again Vernon
, YOUR FUCKING DEAD YOU ABUSIVE BASTERD!
serena23 chapter 9 . 2/13
Please update your story again soon!
SnapeIsNotOnFyee chapter 4 . 1/6
Heyyy!
Great story! I love nice Snape stories. Btw Harry is black haired, not brunette. I thought he was brunette too first! :)
Thanks for such a great fanfic!
This story really interested me and I would love for you to finish it if you can.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
I know that this is a little late but i wanted to let you know that the way you wrote Harry's toddler speech is very similar to the way they would actually talk at that age. I am very versed in this type of dialect considering i have a four year old brother.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 6/22/2017
Sorry but running isn't an appropriate name for this fanfic. There is NOTHING about running in this. Did you mistake this for another fanfic? Are you trying to *click bait* people as click baiting is frowned upon heavily.

Your lucky most reviewers are too emotional to really see the summary is nothing like the title.
iCeDxTC chapter 9 . 6/1/2017
I love it, (even unfinished lol)
Cherie Watson-Holmes chapter 9 . 3/21/2017
Its been 5 years! Update soon please!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
The correct title of this should be called Snape's Discovery. There isn't anything to do with running.
megzilla01 chapter 9 . 9/21/2016
Please update soon! This is a good story.
Castlerocks chapter 9 . 5/21/2016
plz continue!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
A better title could be "Know thyself"
SortingHat chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
The title of this fanfic is rather...misleading.

Now hear me out. The story itself is not bad and actually is good in it's own way but the title should reflect it.

The title you have makes it seem like an action/adventure story where Harry is hiding from the law or something.

A more appropriate title would be something like "Coming to me" or "Getting a grip* any of those kinds of combinations.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
You actually did a proper disclaimer! Wow! Many authors abuse the beginning section and turn it into their own IRC channel.
Elly Jade chapter 9 . 11/16/2015
I hope you post the sequel you where talking about!