Reviews for Running
Ladywyrm chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
More please! I love this! Its soo cute! Can't wait to see how the meeting with the goblins goes. Wonder how the Malfoy's will act... Severus being Draco's godfather and all. If you even put them in your story, you don't have to, obviously, because its already set up so well with Dumbledore being the bad guy. Anyway, Its a good fic.
XxPartly CloudyxX chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
I love it! I cant wait for the sequel! I hope you write more soon! You are a brilliant writer!
Darkwolf109 chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
Great story. Cant wait to read the sequel.
nitecreature99 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
this is a really good story and i can't wait to read the sequle and find out what will happen next
Wilmon chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
I enjoyed the story and I will look forward to the sequel...I am wondering what the Goblins will tale him about his inheritance.
TheTimeLady125 chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
EP! post the sequel soon!
XthirteenX chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
this was so good i loved it! sev was so sweet and harry was just adorable! i cant wait to read the sequel so please put it up soon this is amazing!
Nemo Rider chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
please update soon!

i cant wait to read the next chapter!
bookwormgirl382 chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
Love this story. Continue with the wonderful writing.
supergirl3684 chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
brilliant chapter! Can't wait for more!
jojobevco chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
Good Chapter
attyfan chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
Very sweet story. I look forward to the sequel, and I hope it includes an explanation for things - everything from why Harry was taking occlumancy even after Voldy was defeated to why Dumbledore bound Harry's magic.
Murgy31 chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
This was a great story! I can't wait for the sequel...
jessirose85 chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
Just read the whole story...loved it x

Cannot wait for the sequel xx
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »