Reviews for Running
luvbooks chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
what happens next
Silverneko9lives0 chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
Cait, wait, wait...is there a sequel? There has to be a sequel, Ceseabug. You can't-I repeat-CAN'T end the story like this and NOT have there be a sequel! I wanna see more of how Sev adapts into his role as Sebastian's daddy and the like! Come on...ya know you gotta give us a sequel *pokepoke*

~Silverneko9lives0

PS: a SEQUEL!
Melissa1026 chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
Wow I love how you've written Harry and Sev! Thanks so much for writing. Update soon PLEASE! I can't wait to read more!
aliengirlguy chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
i really enjoyed the story, i hope there is a sequel!
Anon and anon chapter 8 . 2/27/2010
This was quite an enjoyable read, thank you! I'll admit I found that the first bit of plot rather sped by, and the lack of Harry-trust-issues did rather surprise me; that being said, however, I thought your depiction of events did work quite well, and the story definitely kept my attention!

I look forward to reading your sequel, whenever that may work out best for you )
Ladywyrm chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
More please! I love this! Its soo cute! Can't wait to see how the meeting with the goblins goes. Wonder how the Malfoy's will act... Severus being Draco's godfather and all. If you even put them in your story, you don't have to, obviously, because its already set up so well with Dumbledore being the bad guy. Anyway, Its a good fic.
XxPartly CloudyxX chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
I love it! I cant wait for the sequel! I hope you write more soon! You are a brilliant writer!
Darkwolf109 chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
Great story. Cant wait to read the sequel.
nitecreature99 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
this is a really good story and i can't wait to read the sequle and find out what will happen next
Wilmon chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
I enjoyed the story and I will look forward to the sequel...I am wondering what the Goblins will tale him about his inheritance.
TheTimeLady125 chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
EP! post the sequel soon!
XthirteenX chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
this was so good i loved it! sev was so sweet and harry was just adorable! i cant wait to read the sequel so please put it up soon this is amazing!
Nemo Rider chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
please update soon!

i cant wait to read the next chapter!
bookwormgirl382 chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
Love this story. Continue with the wonderful writing.
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »