Reviews for Cover
ProjectMelody chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Awww! This was adorable, not to mention funny. Really sweet take on Ada/Leon.
Heh, Ada would totally hog all the covers!
cutecumbers chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Awww. How cute. ; u ;
Neko-Ai-Nyan chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Cute xD
DeathOfLove12 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
lol

first the g-virus, then the las plagas sample...and now this lmao XD hilarious :) nice job!
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
A charming little ficlet. Nice work.
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Aw! That's cute! It's good to see some Leon/Ada fan fiction. :)
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Pretty funny and pretty good.
Maiafay chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Cute, flowed well and you captured Leon's personality. I don't usually go for Leon/Ada, but this was a fluffy exception.

Added it to my C2. Good job.

M
Luminista chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
this brought a smile to my face _
Shadow'sIllusionist chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
How annoying that my computer should freeze as I was about to review this awesome story. Anyways, enough of my problems, this story is amazing. I'm surprised there isn't more reviews on it. It's cute and whimsical. Both Leon and Ada are very in character and the whole covers-thing is something that I could imagine Ada doing. Nice work on this one.
Mareike9 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Light, funny and sweet but not exceedingly so. Really enjoyed reading (and re-reading) this story. I particularly liked that part where you likened Ada's stealing the blanket from Leon to all those times when she snatched the G-virus and the Master Plaga sample from him. Hehe.

Hope to read more from you soon! :)
doragon no mizu chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Aw, cute! And the quality seems fine enough. It's pretty hard to make a drabble super fantastic—there's not nearly enough words in them.

Tehe. Also, the scene seemed pretty believable to me.

Good job.
MascaraTearsBloodshotEyes chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
What a great fic, I loved every bit of it, lol XD.

Keep up the great work!
MarnaLouw89 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Ark, this is freaking AWESOME! I LOVE this.

This is so cute and I Love their reactions! So awesome! Thanx so much! I laughed my ass off though! XDD
Ada Adore chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I have to leave for work in like 3 minutes so I can't leave you the review you deserve. However, I will give you diagrams of my facial expressions whilst reading your story:

:D