Reviews for Cover
Short but cute.
sculver92 chapter 1 . 6/26
So cute!
Ayesha Aeon chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
This is soooo cute story. No words said but explaining it all. But as i know, i think I've become very unlucky because whenever i find a good story about Aeon, the author is already gone and there would be no more stories from his side. Story of my life...! But I'll have to live with this.
ProjectMelody chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Awww! This was adorable, not to mention funny. Really sweet take on Ada/Leon.
Heh, Ada would totally hog all the covers!
cutecumbers chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Awww. How cute. ; u ;
Neko-Ai-Nyan chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Cute xD
DeathOfLove12 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
lol

first the g-virus, then the las plagas sample...and now this lmao XD hilarious :) nice job!
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
A charming little ficlet. Nice work.
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Aw! That's cute! It's good to see some Leon/Ada fan fiction. :)
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Pretty funny and pretty good.
Maiafay chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Cute, flowed well and you captured Leon's personality. I don't usually go for Leon/Ada, but this was a fluffy exception.

Added it to my C2. Good job.

M
Luminista chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
this brought a smile to my face _
Shadow'sIllusionist chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
How annoying that my computer should freeze as I was about to review this awesome story. Anyways, enough of my problems, this story is amazing. I'm surprised there isn't more reviews on it. It's cute and whimsical. Both Leon and Ada are very in character and the whole covers-thing is something that I could imagine Ada doing. Nice work on this one.
Mareike9 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Light, funny and sweet but not exceedingly so. Really enjoyed reading (and re-reading) this story. I particularly liked that part where you likened Ada's stealing the blanket from Leon to all those times when she snatched the G-virus and the Master Plaga sample from him. Hehe.

Hope to read more from you soon! :)
doragon no mizu chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Aw, cute! And the quality seems fine enough. It's pretty hard to make a drabble super fantastic—there's not nearly enough words in them.

Tehe. Also, the scene seemed pretty believable to me.

Good job.