Reviews for November
jaydedangel69 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I LOVE Kevin! 3 Sorry,just had to get that off my chest! lol! Anyways,I LOVE this story too! It's soo sweet & cute! Just like Kevin & Macy! lol! And Nick,Joe,& Stella of course! :D Great story,keep up the great work! Thank you. :)
xovickixo chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Oh, this is so very sweet. I loved the opening scene with Macy and Stella...I can very much see this all going down.

Oh, oh! You rock so much for the Team Kevin usage. That whole exchange is just perfection...Kevins nerves at Macys mention of Joe and Nick...Macy teasing and needing clarification...So, for me to join Team Kevin…we have to wait for it to snow again? … “And it would be a shame for Team Kevin to go with out a player as great as you for too long,”

Team Kevin most def sounds like a fun team :)

Such a cute read!
The Mortal Slytherpuff chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Great one shot. I love the plot line and how romantic it is.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Cute, I enjoyed both Macy and Kevin here.
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I love Kevin and Macy in this. This story gave them the opportunity to be even more adorable together than they usually are. And the final conversation we get between the others ("Does Kevin-" "Love Macy?" "Yep."), it was just so cute and I can completely see the three of them saying exactly that and then just moving on.
kolirox chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Aw that was fantatic! Team Kevin & all the wonderful chivalry. Made my heart warm and happy.
0TwistedAngel0 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Hahah. This was so cute! :] Seriously.

I LOVE Kevin and Macy.

The St. Patrick's day thing was cute too

Totally something Kevin would say
Rue Des Violettes chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Team Kevin for the win!

Yeah, so I loved having them look at old pictures and I think snowball fights would be awesome with Macy so this is totally a great fanfiction!

Don't you think that a snowball fight followup would be perfect? *Cough Cough*.

In case you didn't catch my SUBTLE hint, I would love it if you continued this fic but only if you want to! It's safe to say that I liked it then !
Hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
aww! sweet!
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
aw

most adorable Kacy I ever read
ride2night chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Kevin was too adorable!

The whole "M'lady" thing was cute:]

Lovely story!

~Lori~
suburbs chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
The Team Kevin metaphor was a perfect fit for Macy - I think it is a team she would definitely be excited to join :)