Reviews for Chinks
JaToya chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing.
GleekForever143 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Really good! But Quinn's last name is spelt like F-a-b-r-a-y *Fabray. (:
bella0148 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow, I LOVED this
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
oh wow! i really love this! great job!
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
COMPLETE AND UTTER FABULOUSITY.

YOU, MISSA, ARE JUST AN AMAZEBALL. ;)
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
awwwwww theyre so cute
alphaladywolf chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
WoW. You're Puck is so in character. A great plot in a one shot. I love Puckleberry.
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Awwww...I like cute Puckleberry too:)))

thanks for posting this story...very well done!

elle
charlieslion chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Awwwwww. :3
browneyedbrunette chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Ok, just so you know, I absolutely adore this story. It seriously rocks my fucking world. I have not seen a piece this fantastic in my entire fanfiction experience, and I thought you should know that you changed my life more than a little bit with this story. I kept looking for it, because I was having internet problems, and now that I have finally read it, I understand how much of a blessing it is. I want to thank you for putting this wonderful piece of artwork on the worldwide web for me to find, and if I knew who you were, I'd give you a massive bear hug. I might decide to loo at this as cannon, so beware. Much love, and happy writings, Brown-Eyed-Brunette
DKnAK chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I loved this story! I love reading about a more sensitive side of Puck in his regards to Rachel. Loved it when he stood up to the slushie guy for her and the ending of course :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Hi! It's Kiki, from a long long time ago, I'm just using a new account that has nothing. I'm not going by another name or anything either. I MISSED YOU SO MUCH MISSA. I'm sorry I haven't really kept in contact. ):

But anyway, I'm glad that you are obsessed with Puck/Rachel, because I'm also obsessed with it. And Glee. It's just like adfjkljk! I like how the fic slowly shows ways that Puck comes to like Rachel-it's believable because it doesn't progress too quickly. Characterization is spot on!

I think part five was probably my favorite part! The way Puck stands up for her and asks her to call him Noah is especially sweet, and I love Rachel's happy reaction! daskfjkldajk. Cuteness kind of overflowed at the end of that, haha.

ealkjiozmkmdsueojakfldma. MISSA WRITE MORE GLEE FIC & PUCK/RACHEL BECAUSE YOU ARE AMAZING!
vamp1987 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Cute! Loved the development of Puck! If only they would actually do this on the show *sighs*
megan chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
SO SWEET! AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH! loved it! (as you can probably tell from the copious amounts of exclamation marks) ;)

wow! that's pretty much all i can think of to say :)
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
AWWW! I LOVED THIS! This was fantastic and brilliant and it jsut made my day! :)

Paddy