Reviews for Nightmare Realm
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I know Orihime's resilient and it's been so long since the time skip so of course any trauma she had would have feeled by that time but I did find it strange. Manga logic, not something I should think about too deeply. But yes Ichigo protecting her from nightmares is sweet and the nice bonus of one dream Ulquiorra is very much welcomed.
arinhel.melleide chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
It's so sweet!
TheCatWithTheHat chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Oh, my god. So sweet. Love :)
luversblues chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
omfg! i luv it !

soo goooddD!
AMCApril chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
this fanfic was okay i guess

but shouldn't say bad things about Chirstmas like that though
alice hattercandy chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
wow!

that was intense!

the emotions and the fear!

i like it very much!

and Ichigo is very IC!

AMAZING!

hope you win! :))
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
You know th ereal nightmare of it all was that thinks change in a big way. And I cant imagine Ichigo still being somewaht himself witht that nightmare illusion. Basterd Aizen is. Inoue should never go through those horror. THey are goign to have some fed problems when this sh!t is over. Great job and have a nice day.
Adell568 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This was a really touching story. So much angst though. Hopefully that wouldn't actually happen to Orihime in the story though. Nice stuff.
Twix10 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Wow..first story in my reading of the halloween entrues and i have to say it was one hell of a start. If the other entries are as good as this, choosing will be a nightmare! You did a great job with this and i can see how that kind of nightmare would haunt someone just by how well you described it. Great job!
AngelCat HellFire chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Oh, very, very nice story! (O,O) So sad, but so heartwarming at the same time. Love that Ichigo stayed with Orihime at night. :D
Enelya87 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Oh my gosh I was ridiculously ecstatic when I you'd entered the contest! I've had withdrawal from your amazing writing TT.

AMAZING! I just adore your descriptions! They're almost tangible! I really, really loved this! It was so awesomely dark and then a surprise sweet ending that made me grin XD.

I LOVE every bit of this!
Yana chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This is really good. ;D
Ritsu-San chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
D'aw. Poor Orihime. All the nightmares. But that's what her Strawberry's for _b

Loved it. Made my heart melt a little XD

- Kenkai
aki6 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I enjoy your story very much. It is a scenario that might have happened in the manga. I like your writing style too and how you portrayed the characters. Especially enjoyed the protectiveness of Tatsuki. Realistically speaking, I would resent that streak of over protectiveness but it works very well because it is how she would have reacted. Though she was too mean to Ichigo.
MissDoeEyes chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Great job! It's was very well written and very enjoyable to read.