Reviews for It's Not the Fall That Kills You
World of sleeplessness chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Amazing story you write Jackson and Lisa so well. Cannot wait for the next chapter.
Miel chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
Please continue. I love this so much. I've been following this story since 2011 and been anxiously waiting for a continuation. You have a fantastic way of writing suspense and the soundtrack you've made for this fic is amazing. I really love the backstories and the way you put so much detail into each character's thoughts and actions. I especially like your Jackson and how very human he is. He constantly flits from being dangerous to protective, dark to good-natured, or romantic to vengeful; but most of all I like how he's just basically one big hot mess :)

I'm really hoping that Jackson and Lisa can really help each other in their own little ways. I feel like Jackson's a lost soul potentially on the path for salvation while Lisa's also seeking for help in repairing her broken self and state of mind.

Anyways, great read. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Oscar winner
sparrowed chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Ah! I just discovered this fic. It's nearly been a year since you've updated; pleeeeeeease don't tell me you've abandoned it. It's a work of art. You've got this very gritty yet sexy atmosphere going which I haven't encountered before in fanfiction and it's utterly intoxicating, I can't get enough of it.
ScarletSometimes chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
Oh this was updated in May! There is hope after all. Merry Christmas to me!
ScarletSometimes chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
Noooooooo! I knew I should have never started to read this. It's been four years. Should I bother to hope you'll ever continue this fantastic story? It's got such great writing and an interesting story line, without too much crazy plot. A nice look into Jackson's head. Exactly how I imagine it. Come back. come back! Please?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
I see you haven't updated for ages but please don't say you've given up on this. It's so good and they haven't even met yet!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Please keep going with this! They have to finally meet!
MaryBethMay chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
This is a very good story. Please do not give up on it.
Jj chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
This is such a good story! Please update soon! It would be very much enjoyed!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
This is seriously one of the best stories out there. I really really hope you update. I see its been months since the last one but it is definitely worth continuing if you have the time
guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
You're story is great! Too bad you haven't updated in months... Noooo!

Can't wait until they meet in person. I'm not sure what emotions Lisa will display, sober and all.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Please write more!
Pirate Gyrl chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Poor Jackson. He's got it so bad and he's trying so hard to fight it. I think he's not going to make it. But I really can't wait for them to fully meet when she's actually sober. I have a feeling it's not going to go like Jackson thinks it is. He's all for torturing or killing her. This is going to be very interesting indeed.
RandomCitizen chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
He's soooo lost it. XP (and she has no idea of this "progression" he's going through)