Reviews for Over the Hill
anon chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Wtf is this? Are you serious in that A/N? You're a fucking creepy obsessed fangirl. I hope you never, ever meet Adam Copeland, because I'd hate for him to have to file a restraining order against you.
1 LEDGEACY FAN chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
wow i wish chris would cum out of a cake 4 my birthday id love adam 2 but id never take him from u i promise
MagdileanaO chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I just want to say thank you for making me laugh, and for the image of Randy in Dennys with no pants on. It made my day.
QueenofYourWorld chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Ok Mack(if you dont mind me calling you that) you are crazy girl, but in a good way. LOL! Cody and Jayand Becky are bad at gifts. Jericho is, well he is,...he...ok he is just jericho. And him being openly gay, and happy about it was just...jericho. Oh and Randy is going to be at Denny's, with no pants. YES! Save me a seat, or at least his cell number. LOL! I enjoyed this so much. Great job!
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS EDGE'S BIRTHDAY! (I'm a failure)

LOVED THIS!

happy birthday Edge!
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I didn't stop laughing until this was over.

Jay can't really call him old, can he? I mean, he'll be the same age in a month...

HAHAHAHAHA THIS KILLED ME!

HE CAN POP OUT OF MY BIRTHDAY CAKE & FEED SOME OF IT TO ME!

I'm serious, I never stopped laughing. From the Marilyn Monroe singing to Jay slapping poor Teddy on the ass, to Jericho WANTING TO WEAR A SAILOR HAT TO DENNY'S to Jay wearing a headdress...I loved it all. This was the most hilarious thing I've read in a long, long time. I love your stuff, Mack!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDGE!

Great job, Mack!
artmusicsoul chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
“A SLUTLER!” Jay shouted. He slapped Ted’s ass. “Go get us some crumpets, Hazel!”

“Don’t spank me!”

I...there are no words. If Edge can't appreciate that kind of birthday celebration, then we are living in sad times, indeed.

Happy Birthday, Adam, you old bastard.
Thee Britty chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This was awesome...as per usual. Your stuff is always awesome ]

Edge turning 36 is kind of weird. Lol.

But he still looks good!

AND RANDY WILL BE 30 THIS NEXT APRIL AND I WILL CRY.

BUT RANDY SEEMS TO BE GETTING HOTTER WITH AGE.

YES, HE DOES.

I want to eat Pancakes off of Randy's abs...

Loved this!

Lubs, Y
Robin chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Because I'm too lazy to login.

And, there's only one person on the planet who can get away with liking both Edge and Cena, and that would be Leesie, because we all love her.

...JERICHO CAME OUT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY. IN A SASH. Tina may glomp you for that image later.

GAH NOW I PICTURE CHRISTIAN IN A HEADDRESS GOING INTO IHOP IN BRISTOL.

This is hilarious, as are you. Enjoy your herb!
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDGIE PIE!

OMFG I WISH SOMEONE WOULD WAKE ME UP WITH FIREWORKS

WEIRD NAKED INDIAN?

cataracts lol

OLD

A WHEEL CHAIR! NICE!

of course the gay one calls us bitches

IVE FALLEN AND I CANT GET UP!

SLUTLER! AHA!