Reviews for Betrayal
AShadowedLife chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
Oh, please tell me you are going to continue this story! I love it!
Liketoreadnotwrite chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
Please continue if you can, definitely a must read for true Zibbs fans. (smile)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
I agree. Please finnish this story:) please?
Im a fan of this story chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
Please please please continue the story
x-men are awesome chapter 10 . 4/15/2011
Hey! I just found this story and I think it's great. Please update soon. You havn't updated in several months. Please try to update soon.
rebelmagnus chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
More?
ncis4eva chapter 10 . 12/15/2010
great story. update soon please
sandlinerica chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
It's been a while since you've updated this... I'd really like to read some more. Its great.
soulcop83 chapter 10 . 9/12/2010
OMG! This was such a great chapter! Thank you sooooooooooo sooooooo sooooooooooooooo much for updating I have been "stalking" this story for months now and to finally have you update and what an update!

Please please pleeeeeeeeeeeease update and finish this story soon and then work on a sequeal because this is a riveting fic.
kaelleigh chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
Yay! You're back and you're updating again. I hadn't realized how much I missed this story until I read this chapter. I wondered how you were going to handle Odavia hearing Gibbs' true identity, but I shouldn't have worried because you covered it wonderfully.

Welcome back and I can't wait for more.
Zivacentric chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
WOW! This one is an emotional roller coaster! But very realistic. Like the fact that they seem to have an ally in Odavia; now if Ziva can just get well enough to participate in an escape! I think you've done a nice job with creating an opportunity for moving forward in writing this chapter...looking forward to seeing where you go from here.

(Heart still whimpering for my Ziva...Can't help but hope she is able to make relatively quick progress in her healing.)
jjd022980 chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
OOO please update this! I"m so looking forward to what is going to happene!
Ajordan2426 chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
Looking forward to the next chapter thats coming after chapter 9!
Ajordan2426 chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
Oh my i loved the ending! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ajordan2426 chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
Question: Doesn't Eli David know what Gibbs looks like?