Reviews for All the Kings Men
sabakunojonah chapter 21 . 1/1
OH MY GOD! ITS SOOOOO GOOODDD! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
punky warhammer chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
Yay! Canada!
Love the story so far!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/8/2014
I really hope this story hasn't been completely abandoned because I'm in love with it! I deflerately want to see Éomer and Neéla together and happy. This is a great story and you're an excellent writer!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Update immediately, please!
Lt-Spork89 chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
I hope you update sooner than later!
royalhorse chapter 21 . 9/9/2013
Hello, great story, been a while since you updated though! Please start writing again! Let me know if you need any help!
TMI Fairy chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
Not bad. Pity the muse died.
Borys
Rastas chapter 21 . 4/6/2013
I really hope your muse can be revived. I've enjoyed reading your story, and you even saved your story of the very common occurrence of trailing trough everything just so (which after the oomphteenth time gets a bit woodsy no matter how perfectly written it might be). No hurry though, it's worth the wait.

I've fought with the same problem of disappearing muses myself, and so far the only solution seems to be to keep an open imagination and just writing, no matter if it's only a sentence on a paper slip somewhere... But no matter what, some times real life can be a bitch ;P Support and keep going, don't stop writing though whatever you do, you're good.
Regin chapter 21 . 2/11/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
Your story is really good! You're doing great!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
Good story.
rachhhelxx chapter 21 . 10/27/2012
I read this whole series in one night! Really great, I just want them together! Ahhhhh! :) Keep it up!
-Rachel
koba chapter 21 . 10/24/2012
Just found your story for the first time and I love it. Please keep going, I hope your muse brings them back together.
astateofgrace chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
oh. my. gosh. when this chapter came up in my alerts, i was like wow, i remember this story; it was really good. i was always checking for updates on it. and NOW YOU'VE UPDATED! and you've got me all re-obsessed with eomer :) who is this mysterious visitor?! :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 21 . 10/23/2012