Reviews for X-Men: Attack of the Clones
Crash22244 chapter 1 . 3/19
LOL that's funny to think they crashed because of a squirrel.
Daevanam Daevo chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
That was so cute! And where can I get a mini Logan? This was hilarious, great read!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
A great story. Very funny.
CaptMacer chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Maybe not narcotics, but I'm guessing the moonshine was Faboo :)

Still giggling over it.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
omg that was the most hilarious thing i've ever read in god.. though this story has been filtered in a wolverine/rogue section, and it seems the oneshot didn't have any rogan fluff at all, i never thought it would be so much disturbing.. so much fun! that was great, miss Addie Logan! you're a genius for making me laugh! Great!
bamf chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
ROFLMAO!
Ziggeh Mantranoodle chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
ROFLMAO! A mixture of X-Men and Austin Powers! I can die happy. XD and it had my uber sexy Remy in it... X3
shallowness chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
This was hilarious. Loved the way everyone was fair game, the scathing tone and exaggerated situations. And Aussie Wolvie? Another reason to chuckle gleefully.
Taurus chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
you're SURE about those narcotics? huh? hrm.

"pants." one of the best lines...other than "nice ass." giggle.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Flamin' hell that was funny. Superb story. I loved it. More please. That was so good! I loved Mini-Logan.
DaftLikeJack3 chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
*dying laughing*

Omg, this is hilarious! You've jsut made my night! I LOVE Logan's speech and Remy falling asleep, HEHEE! great job on it! :D

Mal
Zeelee chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Oh.

My.

GOD.

This is sick and twisted. And SO frikkin' funny! I almost died laughing!
hollyw chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
that story was hilarios! great job!
General Pepper chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
_ THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I loved the way you made it like Austin Powers! Keep it up!

-GP

PS: You left out the part about the kickstand! _
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
That was so funny! I had to read one of your funny stories after one of your angsty ones. I just needed to feel better. Haha..."nice ass" I just couldn't stop laughing.