Reviews for Conventions
Crouching Tigerlily chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
THANKYOU GOD! THANKYOU THAT FINALLY...SOMEONE CAN WRITE GOOD PERCY/OLIVER! Seriously, I was getting sick of surfing and everything being bad...keep it up, but remeber, OLiver isn't muggle-born, in the first book he doesn't know what basketball is.
angryherm chapter 8 . 2/2/2005
this is a really sweet fic, I love it and I love the way you've described oliver and Percy and how they relate to each other. this was (is and will be?) amazing.
a y r e s PRETTY chapter 8 . 1/17/2005
that was really cute.
PtfH chapter 8 . 8/29/2004
Aww! Really really fabulous!~ I loved it soo soo much! I cant' tell you how great this was, really tops of p/o slash. Absolutely LOVED it. I do wish it hadn't have ended tho.. I loved it.. (i need to find other words..)

Whats that expression, stop taking the piss, tho?

hellwithit chapter 8 . 8/18/2004

you must write more

found the story too late

2 years ago

so sad

good fic though
moonruins chapter 8 . 8/18/2004
aw. Everybody say it with me! Aw!

This is the cutest story I've seen of this pairing and I LOVE IT! Great job! Keep it up!
Kyma chapter 8 . 8/2/2004
AW... This is one of the cutest Oliver/Percy stories I have read so far.. This was so caYOte... hhe.. great job!

I gotta add this to my fav stories list
Lily P chapter 8 . 7/9/2004
Aw beautiful. i wish we had more Percy/Oliver like this. great job
eLo chapter 4 . 6/10/2004
wow... i never really liked slash before (even though my best friend has been shoving it down my throat since 7th grade) this is a breakthrough in my world i suppose. keep it up. i adore the pairing.
Wind-Writer chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
Yay wheatabix! I dont eat oatmeal so thats what I eat! Wheatabix wheatabix! YAY! okay just had to get that out of my system! _
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 8 . 4/3/2004
that was too cute.
lillipad chapter 8 . 2/10/2004
AW. now isn't that sweet. (
lillipad chapter 8 . 2/10/2004
AW. now isn't that sweet. (
deppyfan chapter 8 . 2/6/2004
Great Job! This is so cute. Please continue!
rinaaa chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
so good. i love it... fluffy!
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »