Reviews for Conventions
bluevanilla chapter 8 . 12/25/2002
Lovely characterisation.

The humor was a wonderful touch.
di chapter 8 . 12/6/2002
this is a really sweet story and the characterization is really good! perce and ol are really funny together ! write more soon!
i like cheese chapter 8 . 11/24/2002
I love this story and Percy/Oliver. I never thought Percy was snarky, but he can be! And Oliver is so sweet and you don't rely on them making out for the story. I'm so bowing down to you and this story. Well written. My stomach is doing crazy flip-flops because it was so great.
sparkysparky chapter 8 . 11/5/2002
I love it! It's so sweet, and romantic. Percy and Oliver are the perfect couple in my opinin! :)
ardenteurophile chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
BRILLIANT stuff, really, truly, i adored it!
MysticBlack5 chapter 8 . 10/14/2002
Tantalizing! simple wonderful!

how many other words acan i use to describe this story?

plain and simple works the best! ITS GREAT! :P
lemonaddict chapter 8 . 9/4/2002
mm kawaii! love it! is there more or is this the end? hope not. please continue. onegai?
npetrenko chapter 8 . 9/1/2002
Please write more!
GreenEyes7 chapter 8 . 9/1/2002
Awww...cuteness. Percy and Oliver are adorable. Love the story and can't wait for more.
DeannaMcMahon chapter 8 . 8/18/2002
I love this story! This is so sweet...
Triskell chapter 8 . 8/17/2002
I loved your story, it was light, warm and romantic. Thanks so much for sharing. *best*
Val Mora chapter 8 . 8/15/2002
Yay! Happy happy! *cheers* Is this the end? I really liked this... *smilesmile* *cheers* You did a wonderful job with this story!
Lady Malfoy II chapter 8 . 8/12/2002
YAY! Finally! Best chapter yet, in my own, very humble, opinion.

The relationship that you have developed between Percy and Oliver over the chapters is enchanting. They just seem to FIT somehow together.

All I want to know now is, what will Penny say?

Hope you'll post chapter 9 soon! Can't wait to see what'll happen next!

beforethequeen chapter 8 . 8/12/2002
moh my god! i totallly loved this! i put it under my 'favorite stories' category thing after i read the first chapter! this is really really good, i loved it. keep up the good work!
Underneath Society chapter 8 . 8/11/2002