Reviews for Conventions
fandomlurker chapter 3 . 1/24/2002
*smiles* Nice. Like the boys friendliness w/each other & Percy's excuse for having fun. Luved Percy calmly "winning" at the end. And Oliver's last thoughts: "The smile.." *g* So cute.
Kimagure too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 1/24/2002
Squee! It's so cute! *bounces happily* And just the way those two joke around with each other! - You really have a gift for dialogue. Love it! Can't wait to see more!
Mireille626 chapter 2 . 1/23/2002
*cough* *choke* *splutter* :::recovers from the last line::: Oh, I'm enjoying this, I really am. Some lovely dialogue, a few *wicked* bits of innuendo (or perhaps I just have a dirty mind?), and...well...it's not the usual way I envision Percy, but it's definitely fun to read. There will be more, yes?
Joyful chapter 2 . 1/17/2002
LoL, MORE! ! ! Please?
Kirinki chapter 2 . 1/16/2002
oooh, you never told me you were posting! bad girl! anyway, good so far, nice subtle development of plot, like the characterization- i reckon youve got percy pretty much spot on. i await further developments with interest...
immortaljedi chapter 2 . 1/15/2002
This is really good! I hope you continue it again soon. I really like this Percy.
ellequoi chapter 2 . 1/15/2002
A good story so far, though you should probably delve into the story a bit deeper, give more friction to the conflicts.
Kimagure too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 1/15/2002
*glomps Ollie and hisses at Penny* Percy with a sense of humor! Love it! Love it! - *bounces happily* And I love the ending to this chapter. *Nicely* worded! I love how you have the two of them characterized and I love the easy going nature of their relationship. Poor Oliver though, sounds like he wants to take things up and level and Percy's being dense. (Of course, there's the evil Penny-monster he's dealing with too...I loved that whole 'witch' bit. *giggles*) Can't wait to see more! *huge puppy eyes* Please?
immortaljedi chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
THIS IS EXCELLENT!Write more!
Kimagure chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
*mock conspirator whisper to Percy* Don't worry, I'm sure she'll keep the Penny-monster away from you...-;;

I loved this! *does a combination of happy bounce dancing* And Percy with a sense of humor! I can see that easily of him, actually. He kinda strikes me as someone who would have that kind of dry, subtle type of humor. And I love the friendliness you have going between him and Oliver. *happy, happy sigh* And poor Oliver getting mercilessly teased by Perce...*snickers* I love your characterizations. (Espeically the Penny-monster's...that just seemed particularly apt. -)

Write more! Pretty please? *huge Oliver puppy eyes* -
Opheliac chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
I can't wait to see the end of this story!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9