Reviews for Let's Hear it for the Monsters NOT!
MewLovers chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Really nice chapter
MewLover chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
The way you've set up the plot so far seems good, the characterizations are about right, and I cannot wait to see how you do your fight scenes.
MewLover chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Nice opening for this
Sikanda chapter 16 . 2/25/2010
there would be no Anita w/out Buffy...and she is a poor imitation!

Really enjoyed your story can't wait for the sequel!
Just Somebody chapter 16 . 2/24/2010
How come this fic is in Buffy/Faith category where there was NO Fuffy scenes? Please correct your pairing category so others won't be confused and disappointed.
Unitarian Jihadist chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Come on.

Laurel K. Hamilton has requested that no fan fics be done based on her work (which is why there is no Anita Blake section here), and respecting the wishes of authors who do not want fan fiction based on their work is part of the guidelines we sign off on every time we post a story).

Whether you love what she is doing or hate it, this is wrong.
davide chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
Can change my vote abut Anita ? She have to die, by legal execution, after all try to kill Buffy with her necromancy, (Spike as the weapon) is a capital offence.
Firewolfe chapter 12 . 2/10/2010
Love it here and at TTHM
davide chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

sorry for cap locking, bat this call for it.
AngelBuffy-4eva chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
new chappie YAY, thanks heaps for the update i love it. Please Please update soon its so great i love how its heading, i hope Buffy kicks anita's Sl**ty ass. *sighs* its gonna be sad to se this story go but at the same time its great cause its an amazing fic and i can't wait to read to end. :D
davide chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Great work, it is time for Anita total umiliation and JC death

for me who claim master vampire title have a deep need of be slayed.
AngelBuffy-4eva chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
Yay new chapter, it was so funny, i was laughing most of the way through it (in a good way) lolz can't wait for the big meating, heads are gonna roll, literally when Buffy and Co. Find that JC has dawn, hehehe can't wait, anyway i vote redeem Asher and kill JC. :D

Love the new chapter, heck i love the entire story.
Mila-Renae chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
LOVE the title of the chapter, but as far as laying vampires Buffy really can't talk! lmao. I love Dawn being all awesome witch. I love that she's come into her own! And Spike needs to get his pair back!
Alyse SaFyre chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
Omgsh! love it! Buffy needs to get there like asap along with the gang! get spike the hell away from that bitch anita (who totally needs to die, the whore) lol! can't wait for the next update! Great Job, and Happy Writing! :)

3Alyse