Reviews for Movement
aurora0914 chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
You so have to make your chapters longer! AND UPDATE I BESEECH YOU!
neh chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
story line is nice u shud complete it
Nicole chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
The storyline, dialogue and atmosphere you've built up are fantastic.

Any plans of continuing this story? Would love to see how it plays out.
Tammy chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
I must say, this story is one of a kind. I really enjoyed it and sorry if my review doesn't seem helpful or filled with really really big vocabulary. I can't really say things like "omg so cute please post up a new chapter asap!" because this story is a rare to come by under the rated M section to be giving a fluffy review. I believe this story could be one of the most beautifully written stories I've ever read on this website. Given that note, please continue writing this story, keep up the amazingly beautiful work, and post up a new chapter soon. I look forward to read the continuance of this story :]
LiteratureLover424 chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
It's good I just wish the chapters won't so short.
Black Licorice Addict chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
Oh snap. Now Tomoyo will need an explanation. That chapter was far too short by the way :( Update soon.
MercuryAshlingPrincess chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
Each chapter is short but sweet, I really enjoyed reading each one. I can't wait for you to update! Keep up the great work!

Much Love

MercuryAshlingPrincess
AngelEmCuti chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
awesome! _
Artemis of Luna chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
They are going to meet again...yay!

Your chapters are so short but they hold so much intensity...it's awesome!
lighthouselullaby13 chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
Lovely story.
Suyi chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
haha! Macbeth, very nice, good scene too in my opinion. i love that play. good choice too. anyways i cant wait or the next chapter!
AngelEmCuti chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
cool!_
smoch chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
Loved the chapter once more :) I wonder where Syaoran is now.

Please continue!
Kenshin chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
i love you! you uddate fast :)

Goodluck
yingfa07 chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
So the artist paints sakura like some Celtic design? Cool... I find this story interesting!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

yingfa07