Reviews for The Vulcan's Wife
did she spark an interest?
Damn, quite embarrassing XD
Donna in TX chapter 55 . 5/10
I have found your book (here) and have ended up reading it from approximately 7 pm last night until now, 10 til 8 this morning. Excellent! A good invention... a wonderful way that fits them both to a T. Well Done.

As a copy editor, I could not help but find a (very) few mistakes (missing a word, maybe 3 times in the whole thing)... IF you would like I'll send you the corrections, but they were only seen because I can't help myself when I read anything.

Thank you for writing this! (And having lost a child at 2 years old, I can say you hit the emotions squarely in their center. It was beautifully and truthfully told. Thank you for that also.)
Gloria47 chapter 13 . 2/3
So adorable the way Sarek researches kissing. Perfect story line. Loving it!
Gloria47 chapter 5 . 2/3
Nice change of pace in the story here.
Cindy chapter 55 . 11/30/2020
I just reread this a second time loved it even more Kudos again
spocksillogic13 chapter 25 . 8/4/2020
Ooo cute, sexy and angsty. kind of sad you didn't put the bedroom scene in. But a great story.
splodee chapter 55 . 1/1/2020
Such a intense, compelling story. Very well written and enjoyable.
tanseynz chapter 55 . 7/1/2019
I cannot believe I’ve never commented, given I favourited this years ago. Yet another read and enjoy - it’s one of just a handful I return to in the knowledge I will enjoy plus discover new bits I previously overlooked. Great story indeed.
Cindy chapter 55 . 3/29/2019
This story was the best ever I fell asleep reading it at times I loved the way Amanda and Sarek charters played out the way you kept her human and him Vulcan . Then the where are you day compromise for each other please keep writing awesome stories like this
Guest chapter 55 . 12/31/2018
So good
carriemcmvintage chapter 2 . 2/5/2018
I can not understand why they need so many different PADDS in the future when you know that store so much data even now.?!
Uhura the 9th chapter 15 . 10/12/2017
Oh me too! I hated star trek 5, still upset that Uhura and Spock never hooked up , we had to wait decades later in the AU. But your tie good so far.
Kirgy5040yahoo chapter 55 . 10/3/2017
Great story thank you
MorbidDramaMaker chapter 38 . 6/14/2017
Okay, this chapter has me questioning whether you researched broken ribs, because Amanda is doing a lot of things that would be very very painful with busted ribstwisting and sitting and bringing her legs to her chest, etc. Maybe consider symptoms when you diagnose characters.
1,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »