Reviews for The Vulcan's Wife
spocksillogic13 chapter 25 . 8/4
Ooo cute, sexy and angsty. kind of sad you didn't put the bedroom scene in. But a great story.
splodee chapter 55 . 1/1
Such a intense, compelling story. Very well written and enjoyable.
tanseynz chapter 55 . 7/1/2019
I cannot believe I’ve never commented, given I favourited this years ago. Yet another read and enjoy - it’s one of just a handful I return to in the knowledge I will enjoy plus discover new bits I previously overlooked. Great story indeed.
Cindy chapter 55 . 3/29/2019
This story was the best ever I fell asleep reading it at times I loved the way Amanda and Sarek charters played out the way you kept her human and him Vulcan . Then the where are you day compromise for each other please keep writing awesome stories like this
Guest chapter 55 . 12/31/2018
So good
carriemcmvintage chapter 2 . 2/5/2018
I can not understand why they need so many different PADDS in the future when you know that store so much data even now.?!
Uhura the 9th chapter 15 . 10/12/2017
Oh me too! I hated star trek 5, still upset that Uhura and Spock never hooked up , we had to wait decades later in the AU. But your tie good so far.
Kirgy5040yahoo chapter 55 . 10/3/2017
Great story thank you
MorbidDramaMaker chapter 38 . 6/14/2017
Okay, this chapter has me questioning whether you researched broken ribs, because Amanda is doing a lot of things that would be very very painful with busted ribstwisting and sitting and bringing her legs to her chest, etc. Maybe consider symptoms when you diagnose characters.
MorbidDramaMaker chapter 33 . 6/13/2017
Some of your depicts of the media are a little misguided. For starters the idea that Terran (particularly USA Terran) government can be encouraged to "control" their media is stunningly out of line with the first amendment. Paparazzi so not work for newspapers, they work for magazines. Reputable papers would not publish anything like the speculative articles you have put in this story, that's much more suited to People or Us Weekly. Overall the negative image you are attributing to reporters is much more in line with tabloids rather than reputable professional journalists.
mightymads chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
This story has been in my to-read list for a while. Now I'm happy I got to read it: love the first chapter, how you capture the struggle of working at a prestigious place you don't like. Their disaster of a first meeting made me laugh several times. Thank you for sharing!
PHXYote chapter 50 . 12/2/2016
I'm reading this almost 7 years after it was published and it's frighteningly reflective of the US today. People say not to take the 'alt right' seriously. It's all talk. Etc. Now that Trump has let the racists feel empowered I am as frightened as I was in 2010 when I was still starting each day with a check on the news to make sure President Obama was OK.
Petals Open to the Moon chapter 26 . 8/18/2016
Oh, no... they don't see any of her bruises, do they?!

Anxiously reading on...
Petals Open to the Moon chapter 25 . 8/18/2016
I'm so, so glad I found this story after it was completed. I go crazy, waiting for updates.

Beautifully done, as always, dear. I truly feel for Amanda, here.
Petals Open to the Moon chapter 24 . 8/18/2016
Uh-oh... trouble again in paradise.

I must confess... Amanda has the tendency to annoy me, sometimes, with her little outbursts. Perhaps it's just because I'm a very non-confrontational, passive person. But then again... I'm the reader, and therefore know both sides of the story, including Sarek's thoughts. She doesn't.
1,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »