Reviews for The Vulcan's Wife
Louisa-marie chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Wow it's complete. Thanks for writing this story, it's quite thrilling and well written.
willowtree16 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I found few errors and the incredible plot made up for them. it was by far one of the best amanda/sarek stories i've read.
NewChapter chapter 55 . 2/12/2010
I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed this story. You really did an outstanding job. This is now my second favorite ship...
NewChapter chapter 54 . 2/12/2010
My goodness you really captured the emotion of this tragedy. Excellent writing. Now see, you got me reaching for the Kleenex...
Milarca chapter 35 . 2/8/2010
Huh. So I guess it's gonna get major angsty from here on in? But great chapter _

it was kinda weird though because with the whole 'Sarek wearing leather and riding a

hover-bike' thing... I was totally grinning but unfortunately couldn't get the Image of

a cowboy Vulcan *out* of my head O_O I tried so hard but Vulcan does sorta look a

lot like the wild west *giggle* ok... Time to screw my head back on :D
GilraenS chapter 55 . 2/8/2010
Oh my #$%$%&%& !

I loved your Fanfic’s! I started with “Inhibitions” - I’ll see if I can comment on that one later.

I think you did a great job capturing everybody’s personalities and I really like that you made them “rub off on each other” without compromising their character trades. I like that Amanda is so normal, everyday and not some ridiculously gorgeous super intelligent woman, just the kind of person one can identify with. As for Sarek well what can I say? (Insert applause here) Oh yes, there’s other characters too and their good, but I wasn’t really focusing on them. They did their job as supporting characters very well.

You certainly have just the right amount of “lovie –dovie” moments to balance out the hard times. Ag and those moments of anguish, I know they will end up together but I still literally felt my heart ache for them. Although there was a few times when I thought Amanda should just send Sarek’s condescending, reprimanding ass on its way, fortunately he always redeemed himself.

I was very disappointed with the miscarriage but it was very early in their marriage to be having little Spock (SIGH). It would be great if their love proofed every scientist wrong and they have Spock “naturally” but it’s your story and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

I am so glad you are writing “Unification” I haven’t started on it yet, I like to wait till there’s a few chapters up. After posting this I’m going to read the new chapters for “Inhibitions” grgr!
Milarca chapter 29 . 2/7/2010
Aw sweetest chapter ever 3
Milarca chapter 25 . 2/7/2010
Oh wow. I would not have expected Surak to *ask* her to bite him XD and he said it so calmly too :3
Milarca chapter 23 . 2/6/2010
Oh god that was intense. Besides everything else ; my favorite part was when you described Sarek as a cat when he was all wet. I love that :3
Milarca chapter 22 . 2/6/2010
The Vulcan phrase, 'Taluhk nash-veh k'dular' is so beautiful :) It rolls of the tongue so nicely 3
Milarca chapter 21 . 2/5/2010
Hmm, I liked this chapter ] But what really caught my eye was Sarek's interlal clock. I mean omg... Six hours... And to the minute! I wish I had as presise a clock that would be awesome.
Milarca chapter 20 . 2/5/2010
*that* was the best chapter so far :D in my opinion anyway. Sarek was so adorable, I just wanted to hug him 3

'he said the word almost with distaste- like it was an embarrassment for him to admit he had emotions.'

D: Aw, Sarek, I luves you :3
Kitma chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
I know this is kinda late, as your already have completed this, but I love your story. I wanted to say thank-you for writing such a wonderful piece of work, even though I am on the first chapter. I love to write, but am a beginner, so I am not that good. Your writing style is so awsome that it will definitly inspire me to write more. And Star Trek is awsome and it's nice to read a fellow Trekkies work.
Milarca chapter 13 . 2/4/2010
Well I disagree; I love this chapter :) Sarek was awesome in helping Amanda.
Milarca chapter 9 . 2/4/2010
You know, even though the story's already written i can't help but hope that sarek and Amanda kiss the Vulcan way. I can just imagine Sarek being all uptight and nervous about it and then giving amanda a little shock I mean, I don't know if the telepath thing would work going one way, or both ways, but it would be adorable to read :)
1,265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »