Reviews for The Vulcan's Wife
Petals Open to the Moon chapter 15 . 8/18/2016
I doubt Sarek would ever admit to jealousy, but... *giggles* Poor love. He is lucky to have someone like Amanda who will reassure him, and not just flirt back for the fun of it.
Petals Open to the Moon chapter 14 . 8/17/2016
"Erogenous zones."

Oh, Sarek. You make me smile. In all the best, most wonderful ways.
Petals Open to the Moon chapter 13 . 8/17/2016
I think your chapter is marvelous, dear... although trust me, I DO understand the hardship sometimes of believing in your own work.
Petals Open to the Moon chapter 12 . 8/17/2016
*ominous drumroll*
Petals Open to the Moon chapter 11 . 8/17/2016
*completely melts* I truly did not expect a kiss so soon. I feel as dazed as Amanda. That's how wonderful and honest your writing is.
Petals Open to the Moon chapter 10 . 8/17/2016
At first, I felt like Karen was being a little unnecessarily nasty, with such small provocation... but perhaps there are things about her we don't know. She probably didn't intend it to go too far. Or perhaps she's always had an intense fear of rejection.

Rambling again. I hope a Vulcan savior is waiting for our heroine.
Petals Open to the Moon chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
*giggles merrily* How did I just /know/ that he would follow the ten-second rule to the letter? Lovely chapter, dear.

Petals
Petals Open to the Moon chapter 8 . 8/17/2016
Sarek's thoughts concerning human mating rituals has to be one of the most amusing, adorable things I've ever read. :)
Petals Open to the Moon chapter 7 . 8/17/2016
I wish there had been warning on the brief language, as the chapter is T, but the rest of the chapter was wonderful.

"Flirting was not the courtship ritual itself, but more of a pre-courtship ritual."

Ah, we humans. So complicated, yet often completely illogical and stupid in our complications. I feel bad for the poor man.
Petals Open to the Moon chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
Oh my. Oh, my, my, my... 0_0
Petals Open to the Moon chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
I love the contrast between Vulcan and Terran ways, which you exhibit so well in these two. Sarek offering her his lodgings, for instance. He is not attempting chivalry or trying to take advantage, like a human male would. He is simply thinking logically. He wants her safe, his home is safe... so why not come to his home?

I adore this story.
Petals Open to the Moon chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Of COURSE Ben Cross was perfect... I'm so glad you mentioned that. When I heard he would play Sarek, way back when, I was delighted. I'd only ever seen him in Chariots, but he stands out as such a solemn, yet tender man. Beautiful facial structure, as well.

All right. Enough ranting. Next chapter!
Petals Open to the Moon chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
Mm... I love men with fascinating hands. I also love being "towered over," strangle enough. It makes me feel protected. Safe.

Falling in love with your Sarek.
Petals Open to the Moon chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Your disclaimer made me laugh. xD I am greatly looking forward to this journey, as I have been searching for a good Sarek/Amanda fic for awhile. I notice you've not been on the site for some time, but I shall bestow reviews upon you, nonetheless.

Petals
Guest chapter 12 . 8/13/2016
Oh, Sarek... my dear th'hy'la... how I adore your overthinking and scientific absurdities. You could seduce me any day, and I would think it the sweetest thing on earth.

Blissful reading, my friend, although it is quite late, and I may have to continue later...
1,265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »